Little Ann, Lean Lanky Daddy And Jackie Wilson, It Only Happens

Suinoz

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya, would anyone please be able to help with these 2 on original labels and in the best condition ? Little Ann, lean lanky daddy and Jackie Wilson, it only happens when i look at you. P.M. me with condition and price to OZ. Thanks in advance, Tony.

hi, isn't little ann on acetate only???....ian clarke owned / owns it..,,i remember him playing it in the 90s/early 00s at 100 club...was told it originally surfaced through soul bowl ....there might be the odd emi disc cut though???

franc

Social source share

hi, isn't little ann on acetate only???....ian clarke owned / owns it..,,i remember him playing it in the 90s/early 00s at 100 club...was told it originally surfaced through soul bowl ....there might be the odd emi disc cut though???

franc

definitely unreleased as a 45 Franc until I think Kent put it out a while back. Guy was spinning this mid 80's.

Social source share

The Lean Lanky Daddy is acetate only

Not really sure of it's complete history

I have a/the acetate cut

It has a great cut on the flip " I Got To Have You "...which I believe had a Kent release but stand to be corrected on that

The copy I own I had signed by Little Ann when she was on at Cleethorpes

The acetate also has "Dave Hamilton" written on in pen...which was on when I acquired it

Edited by john parker
Social source share

The Lean Lanky Daddy is acetate only

Not really sure of it's complete history

I have a/the acetate cut

It has a great cut on the flip " I Got To Have You "...which I believe had a Kent release but stand to be corrected on that

The copy I own I had signed by Little Ann when she was on at Cleethorpes

The acetate als has "Dave Hamilton" written on in pen...which was on when I acquired it

Social source share

Source Advert