A Taste Of Honey 3Rd Anniversary

JUST WANNA SAY WITH LOTS OF GREAT EVENTS ON THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND .............WHEREVER Y'ALL GO HAVE AN ACE WEEKEND AND FOR ALL THEM THERE HONEYGROOVERS ... NOT LONG NOW ... REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING Y'ALL ....... JUST TWO LITTLE WORDS ' PARTY TIME' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :wicked:

play box sorted Chris, really lookin forward to it:thumbsup:

• Replies 109
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup:

CLEARLY A MAN OF FEW WORDS !!!!! :no: JUST KIDDING GRANT !

IF Y'ALL NOT ALREADY AN AVID LISTENER THEN TUNE INTO GRANTS SHOW ON 'PURE FM 107.8' EVERY SATURDAY EARLY EVENING 6 - 7 PM ( repeated on Mondays at 1Opm ) AND SHAKE YER GROOVETHANG WHILE YER GETTING READY TO TRIP THE LIGHT FANTASTICO !!!!!!!!! ( GO OUT SOULIN IN TOTHER'WORDS !!!! )

CY'ALL TOMMORROW FOR A SOLID GROOVE AND LIZ FOSTERS 50TH SHINDIG !!!!!!!!!!!!

CAKE BAKED !!!!!!!!! CANDLES PRIMED !!!!!!! FIRE BRIGADE ON STANDBY !!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :thumbsup:

Edited by bearsoul

just had a message from Dale - his play box sorted and some ace tunes lined up , better start sortin' some out from me....:thumbsup:

SURE IT'S GONNA BE MIGHTY FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAYED LOCAL TONITE AND HAD A GROOVEY TIME AT 'ACADEMIC SOUL' AT THE POLISH CLUB IN OLDHAM......... PLEASE SANTA 'NEW LEGS FOR CHRISTMAS' .......... WOT AN OLD CODGER I AM !!!!!!!!!

HEY LORD .. I TRIED ...REALISE YOUTH HAS FLOWN BUT HAD A TOP TIME ....... ALL PRIMED AND READY FOR A TASTE OF THE OWD HONEY DOWN THE HELLFIRE !!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL VERY SOON !!!!!!

CPTN M :thumbsup:

Having extracted myself from the doghouse over last sundays shenanigans at the H&G its a Taste of Honey for me,shall try and behave this week lol. Not much in the way of eateries in this part of town Carms so its either get something in town or the Hellfire does food and Queens road is inbetween Rochdale Rd and Cheetham Hill Rd its nearer to Rochdale Rd hope that helps. ATB Steve

Edited by Larry Semmins

Source Advert