Timeless Legend - Lp (How Much)

sircharles

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

as stated, wondering how much the Lp 'Synchronized' goes for and availibility.

thanks a bunch

Graham

Hi Graham

Original copies can sell for £500+ depending on condition. Sold a sealed copy a couple of years ago for £700. But it also got a legal re-issue here in the UK, which you can pick up for £15+, this came with the bonus of 'I was born to love you' on it, which wasn't on the original. Think there are a few copies on Gemm at the moment.

Dave

Social source share

Hi Graham

Original copies can sell for £500+ depending on condition. Sold a sealed copy a couple of years ago for £700. But it also got a legal re-issue here in the UK, which you can pick up for £15+, this came with the bonus of 'I was born to love you' on it, which wasn't on the original. Think there are a few copies on Gemm at the moment.

Dave

I don't think the "escrow" label reissue of it was legal, don't know if there's a different one you are talking about.

Social source share

as stated, wondering how much the Lp 'Synchronized' goes for and availibility.

thanks a bunch

Graham

embarrassing story alert !

A few years ago I was absolutely chuffed when I tracked down a copy of the lp in USA at what was a clearly an under market price and that was mainly because I believed the 2 big 7's were on the lp.

I couldn't believe it when it arrived and neither are included . I know the lp is highly prized, but I could just never get into it ; I was just probably pining for the 2 songs I thought were on it and couldn't get over the fact that they weren't .

Am I the only bozo who has made this mistake ?

Cue a flood of pm's to tell me ' yes ' I imagine .

pete

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert