The Orwell All Dayer This Sunday

• Replies 58
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yep - defintely a tale of two Ruffins!

Johnners has tried to blame it all on poor old Paul but thankfully we had a sober Niki keeping tabs on everything!

Thanks for keeping us at the top of yer list Niki  :sleep3:

Cheers

Steve

link

I'm considering putting the two of them on DIY duty at my place on Sept 30th as a punishment. I'll come and sit (all demure) in the corner on my own :thumbsup:

Set 1

Gene Redding - We've Got More Than It Takes - Haven 74

Sheryl Swope - One Moment - Duo

The Hesitations - Is This The Way To Treat A Girl - GWP

Masters of Soul - Do You Really Love Me - Ovide

The Mellow Fellows - My Baby Needs Me - DOT

Gene Townsel - I'm Walking Away - Dobre 78

Towana & The Total Destruction - Wear Your Natural Baby - Romark

Billy Kent - Take It All This Time - Expo

Loleatta Holloway - I Can't Help Myself - Aware 75

Set 2

Chuck Jackson - Talk A Little Less - ABC 73

The Dynamics - Shes For Real - Black Gold 74

Jive Fyve - If I Had A Chance To Love You - Decca

Grover Mitchell - What Hurts - Vanguard 76

Sly, Slick  Wicked - Ready For You - People 73

Jimmy Ruffin - We Finally Found out - Soul Junction 2005

Mac Davis - I'm Just In Love - Columbia 76

The Differences - Five Minutes - Mon'ca 71

J.P. Robinson - Our Day Is Here - Blue Candle 74

link

Total quality.

That Mac Davis thing is definitely getting more popular with every spin.

And i loved the Trout Mix of Jimmy Ruffin too :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

:yes:   :D   Ah now you mention it i do seem to remember trying to plug in a lamp and accidently switching the test button on the trip switch  :yes:   hands up that was me (Sorry Paulus and of course Nikki wink.gif ) and if i am brutally honest i too have a hazy memory of Debbie making me dance when i knew it was a bad idea and then making me do a spinny thing that ended up with me on my back but no other civilian casualties  :yes:   (there i've said it, it's off my chest) all during the two Steve's spot.

Truth be told i think i had caught Ali's cold by then and it obviously affected my balance momentarily  :thumbsup:

Jonathon O'Trout

BTW thanks for the lift Steve

and great spot Nikki as usual chickster  :sleep3:   Glynn also played a blinder i particularly liked the John Hendrix track he played off an album "I'll bet thought i'd never find you" superb  :D

link

Of all the things that happened on Sunday the funniest by far was JOHN NIGHTINGALE attempting to do a spin at about 1.15 am.

I'm sure all who know John can picture him pirouetting into what should have been a perfect 'Northern' spin BUT ended up like a New Jersey Break Dancer. Loved the way you spun on yer neck and shoulders whilst clutching yer knees - hilarious :D

Paul Clarke looked on jealously wink.gif

Guest Johnny One Trout

Of all the things that happened on Sunday the funniest by far was JOHN NIGHTINGALE attempting to do a spin at about 1.15 am.

I'm sure all who know John can picture him pirouetting into what should have been a perfect 'Northern' spin BUT ended up like a New Jersey Break Dancer. Loved the way you spun on yer neck and shoulders whilst clutching yer knees - hilarious  :D

Paul Clarke looked on jealously  :D

link

I'll have you know it was more of waltzy type thing as i was dancing with Dancin Deb's and seeing as i had just spun her under my arm she did the same to me and i hit a slippery patch honest :rolleyes::P:D

Guest Johnny One Trout

Total quality.

That Mac Davis thing is definitely getting more popular with every spin.

And i loved the Trout Mix of Jimmy Ruffin too  :rolleyes:

Cheers

Steve

link

I blame your Lamp for that as well tripping out the decks :D:P I was only trying to help out honest guv :D

Source Advert