Top National DJ's

Tim Brown

Mick H

Ally Mayer

Hammie

Lee Vowles

Bob Lee

plus an R&B spot from the NO More Doggin crew

Two great rooms and a 3rd record bar/ lounge area. This is one of the best soul nights in the country running 2-3 times per year and always a packer(450 in last time)

Top sounds, Top dj's, Top venue!

details; ally.mayer@pyramidposters.com, tel 07971 596679, or Mick 07968 030464

• Replies 62
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Karen, I 've heard that this one is good but don't know much about it - what's the venue like ( e.g. size, dance floor, sounds etc.) Could you fill me in?

Cheers, the Cambridge Nomad

Hi Karen, I 've heard that this one is good but don't know much about it - what's the venue like ( e.g. size, dance floor, sounds etc.) Could you fill me in?

Cheers, the Cambridge Nomad

link

Cambridge eh, thats where I am originally from whistling.gif

There are three rooms Nomad, the main room which has a good size dance floor, you get a variety of music played in there depending on the DJ but all northern, some oldies, some current a good mix I think.

There is a second room and this is quite diverse depending on the DJ's again, you could get a modern spot and the next DJ plays an R &B set but all DJ times are posted up so you no what to expect.

There are bars in both these rooms.

The third room is a large bar area with pleanty of seating and this is where you will find the record dealers, its also a good place to chat as its quieter but you can still hear the music from the second room in there.

I always enjoy the night :P

Yeah, cheers Karen - Unfortunately it looks like I will be unable to go on the 24th due to something that's come up on the home front :thumbsup: . Is there another date for later on this year?

Yeah, cheers Karen - Unfortunately it looks like I will be unable to go on the 24th due to something that's come up on the home front :wicked: . Is there another date for later on this year?

link

To be honest I'm not sure, I think they run it every three months or so, so maybe one in December, if I hear when the next one is I will let you know :thumbsup:

Looking good i shall be there, any info on who's on in what room Karen :shades:

link

Not sure Baz, but I think they mostly but not all do a stint in each room, on the night times and rooms ar posted up about the hall :shades:

Looking good i shall be there, any info on who's on in what room Karen :yes:

Lee Vo9wles is deffo on in the disco room :Dsad.gif

To be honest I'm not sure, I think they run it every three months or so, so maybe one in December, if I hear when the next one is I will let you know :yes:

December 17th

Lee Vo9wles is deffo on in the disco room :(:P

:( Best take the weapons of Disco distruction then Janine :(

The Doggin Crew are on in the second room @ 9pm,

but sshhh :(:( don't tell anyone cos No More Doggin is the scenes best kept secret! wink.gif

Kev

RnB Rookie. :(

https://www.nomoredoggin.co.uk

See you there Kev I shall be mostly lurking in that room :thumbsup:

A great spot from the NMD crew, I really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Nice to see lots of SS members there including Mormar, heavenly blocked, dave and janine and Baz, too many to mention really.

The smoking police were on duty in the bar which was a pain, Janine tried her best to avoid detection :lol:

Hi Karen,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We had a great time behind the decks..even if we were slightly inebriated :D

It was good to see so many familiar faces there. Finally got to meet Baz and Janine (hi guys).

I can't believe I didn't have a hangover this morning :thumbsup:

Take care all,

Good to finally meet you in the end Kev :lol: As always top stuff from the doggin lads, good night all round :D

A great spot from the NMD crew, I really enjoyed it :lol:

Nice to see lots of SS members there including Mormar, heavenly blocked, dave and janine and Baz, too many to mention really.

The smoking police were on duty in the bar which was a pain, Janine tried her best to avoid detection :lol:

i avoided detection by staying under the table :lol::shades:

Good to see you all enjoyed Leicester, especially Sian and Gail who celebrated their Birthdays this weekend, further congratulations to Sian on her impending good news, unfortunately didn't make either Wellingboro or this one, was sorely tempted to post a request on Soul source posing as a nubile 19 year old female soulie trying to get a lift but i think that would have been stretching the imagination a little bit too far!!!! :lol::lol::shades: del x

Good to see you all enjoyed Leicester, especially Sian and Gail who celebrated their Birthdays this weekend, further congratulations to Sian on her impending good news, unfortunately didn't make either Wellingboro or this one, was sorely tempted to post a request on Soul source posing as a nubile 19 year old female soulie trying to get a lift but i think that would have been stretching the imagination a little bit too far!!!! :lol::lol::shades: del x

Del....you need to elaborate or people will let their imaginations run wild...

I'm going to be a very proud grandma......six weeks before their wedding!!!!!, bad timing or what....At least I get to babysit while they hunnymoon.... :lol:

Lee Vo9wles is deffo on in the disco room :lol::shades:

December 17th

i'll give you disco madam, and i'll thank you not to send women all be it attractive ones over to harass me when i'm working.

especially when i'm dazed and confused :lol:

good to see ya' saturday janine, dave didn't give me as good a hug.

i'll give you disco madam, and i'll thank you not to send women all be it attractive ones over to harass me when i'm working.

especially when i'm dazed and confused :shades:

good to see ya' saturday janine, dave didn't give me as good a hug.

don't worry Lee, she got payback from the gods later or at least from the smoke police :lol::lol:

don't worry Lee, she got payback from the gods later or at least from the smoke police :shades::lol:

good, i stunk like an ashtray on sunday :lol:

good to see you again karen, crikey it must be 2 years, billy diddn't look any different either.

i had a good night, infact i didn't get too messy and drove back to cornwall the next day.

i'm looking forward to next month in torquay, oh yeah happy birthday again sean, shame i missd you when you were in cornwall on holiday.

Hi Lee, did you get back OK....and thanks for the disco set...

:shades: loved it, as usual... :lol:

i drove like a lunatic sian,

i stopped at gordanos for the loo and one of me mams ham cobs then carried on.

i did silly speds and it still took four and a half hours, a gruelling run but worth it.

good to see you again karen, crikey it must be 2 years, billy diddn't look any different either.

i had a good night, infact i didn't get too messy and drove back to cornwall the next day.

i'm looking forward to next month in torquay, oh yeah happy birthday again sean, shame i missd you when you were in cornwall on holiday.

sorry for calling you sean sian oh bloody hell i hate mondays :lol:

i drove like a lunatic sian,

i stopped at gordanos for the loo and one of me mams ham cobs then carried on.

i did silly speds and it still took four and a half hours, a gruelling run but worth it.

sorry for calling you sean sian oh bloody hell i hate mondays :lol:

You've beat my record of 5 hours but I think the eldest son has managed 4 1/2......good job you weren't in the camper doing that speed...would have made a great video... :shades:

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

How quick you men forget, you saw me at the last Orange that was only a couple of months ago :shades:

You've beat my record of 5 hours but I think the eldest son has managed 4 1/2......good job you weren't in the camper doing that speed...would have made a great video... :lol:

the camper would have took four days i reckon :shades:

How quick you men forget, you saw me at the last Orange that was only a couple of months ago :lol:

i was not a well man at the last one karen, it's all a blur lol.

Del you BERK!!!! Would have picked you up Friday (I drove on my tod to W'boro) didn't make the Orange but did do Julie's bash @ Desborough.....Goin Doggin (again,like I do!! on 8/10),hope you can make it!!

Gail (birthday girlie) xx

I hope you mean "No" more doggin.......we pulled in to a layby on the way home from Leics, relief of the men, and found the local doggin cars parked up...

So if you actually meant you go doggin Gail, I can let you know the directions.... :shades:

What a brilliant night, apart from the smoking po9lice, Jenny and I tried to put he blame on to Karen but he wasnt having any of it, and not helped because he kept saying 'I can see you under the table' but Dave woudlnt come out, had us in stitches

Source Advert