Half Time Orange Club

• Replies 62
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

What a brilliant night, apart from the smoking po9lice, Jenny and I tried to put he blame on to Karen but he wasnt having any of it, and not helped because he kept saying 'I can see you under the table' but Dave woudlnt come out, had us in stitches

No i wouldnt, lol, he sounded very angry - which is a good job cos i was tempted to undo his laces :shades:

:shades: i was ready and up for it, and had been practising hugging all week as i knew that you'd be there, but just as my arms were on the up to wrap around you, you went :lol:

it's always the same dave, it's my home town gig and i fly round like a whirling dirvish trying to catch up with everyone.

it's good haviong three rooms, but my head gets a bit messy, easy done 'innit :lol:

Lee, that was Jenny Banks I bought over to you (rogers wifeypoo's)

ooh nini you should have introduced us properly, instead of pretending to be the disco police :lol:

Ditto but I'm very shy, as anyone will tell you... :lol:

Yes Sian and I am totally teetotal, :P:shades::lol::D:lol: btw Naim wanted to sing happy birthday to you,voice of an Angel my boy, voice of an Angel, virgin Mother Del xxx

ooooo-er!!! :unsure:

I know my way....thanks!!! & you KNOW full well where I mean you BAD BAD girl!! (See what I have to put up with Kev?!? The CHEEK!!! ) Just to clarify:

N.M.D ,RANGERS CLUB, THRINGSTONE LEICESTER....8/10/05.....TOP QUALITY R& B (CIRO GUESTIN!)

Gailx

No doubt i will be in atendance with you Gaily, and just had word from Glyn were sharing at prestatyn ph34r.gif

ooooo-er!!! :unsure:

I know my way....thanks!!! & you KNOW full well where I mean you BAD BAD girl!! (See what I have to put up with Kev?!? The CHEEK!!! ) Just to clarify:

N.M.D ,RANGERS CLUB, THRINGSTONE LEICESTER....8/10/05.....TOP QUALITY R& B (CIRO GUESTIN!)

Gailx

Looking forward to it. Should be another good night. Got an early (midnight) finish for October, but should be back to normal in Nov.

Doggin fans should also check out the Stute, Hallam Fileds Road,Ilkeston on Fri 7/10/05 (the night before the next Doggin) as myself, the Melton Mafia and Simon Hunt are all DJing there along with Steve Brown from Ilkeston.... very similar music policy ph34r.gif

Looking forward to it. Should be another good night. Got an early (midnight) finish for October, but should be back to normal in Nov.

Doggin fans should also check out the Stute, Hallam Fileds Road,Ilkeston on Fri 7/10/05 (the night before the next Doggin) as myself, the Melton Mafia and Simon Hunt are all DJing there along with Steve Brown from Ilkeston.... very similar music policy :unsure:

Simon Hunt is worth the entry price alone ph34r.gif

Source Advert