Couple Of Rare Bits Up For Grabs

Rich Buckley

Douglas Banks - Aint That Just Like A Woman - Guyden w/d - Ex condition £350 SOLD

James Bell & Highlighters - Amazing love - Rojam - Mint - £350

Postage at cost.

Please PM me or email: richardbuckley812@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rich

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i am sure rich will pay the £1.20 postage if you ask nice.

if my local takeaway (Pizza The Action!) can deliver a thin crust veggie supreme for free I am sure Rich can :lol::P

Shane

Social source share

i am sure rich will pay the £1.20 postage if you ask nice.

if my local takeaway (Pizza The Action!) can deliver a thin crust veggie supreme for free I am sure Rich can :lol::lol:

Shane

what Rich can deliver pizzas? i reckon he could too; but i dont think he'd want to. And if i was buying one of these of Rich, wihch i am not, but if i was, i'd be more than happy to pay the £1.20 extra to get a pizza delivered too :P

Social source share

:lol::P

glad i have thin crust now! :lol::lol:

You joining us tomorrow Richie lad?

Shane

I can't chief - had flood in my flat in Liverpool that I rent out and i'm gonna be with the builders all day and then back home to wales for dad's b'day. It's gonna be a packer though and I'm sure will be up to the usual Greatstone standard :P

Social source share

I can't chief - had flood in my flat in Liverpool that I rent out and i'm gonna be with the builders all day and then back home to wales for dad's b'day. It's gonna be a packer though and I'm sure will be up to the usual Greatstone standard :P

oh dear :lol:

have any scousers turned up with fishing rods yet?

Shane

:lol:

Social source share

Dont forget Shane is a ahem 'pesco veggie' so said crust must not have any non veggie food on it.

(Obviously, fish chicken turkey pork penguin ostrich and kangaroo are okay) :lol:

:lol:

Unlike you, i take it out of the box first :P

Shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert