Guest I KNOW NOTHING

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

This nonsense is never ending - Pick the best 1000 !!! and whilst you are there drop him four and half grand for that cracking painting of Barry Whiteyes.gif. I know they like their beer in Belgium - but come onbeer.gif

hatsoff2.gif to you sir

Social source share

i drive 1/2 hour to antwerp so I'm visit it 4or5 times a year.

found a lot of good records there but that was 10years ago.

nowadays you have many record tourists from all over europe

and the sellers now the price of every f.... record.

I know the shop in the ebay auction he has written "its from his privat collection"

Why should he sell them on ebay as a bargain when he has a shop with many record collector visitors.....

Social source share

I visited the shop today and as you might have guessed his prices are a bit on the high side... Nice guy though and quite a character. He also said he was putting the ebay auctions online 'as a joke', but I guess he achieved his goal because I probably wouldn't have heard about his shop if he didn't put his silly set sales on the bay.

Btw Murano, have you ever been to Marcel's shop in Kruibeke? Like that one much more and managed to score a few nice things there in the same genre. Oh and if you're ever in Ghent there's this guy called Diggin Dave and I heard he also has loads of nice 45s :thumbsup:

Social source share

next time i visit belgium i PM a few days before Diggin Dave.

I visited the shop today and as you might have guessed his prices are a bit on the high side... Nice guy though and quite a character. He also said he was putting the ebay auctions online 'as a joke', but I guess he achieved his goal because I probably wouldn't have heard about his shop if he didn't put his silly set sales on the bay.

Btw Murano, have you ever been to Marcel's shop in Kruibeke? Like that one much more and managed to score a few nice things there in the same genre. Oh and if you're ever in Ghent there's this guy called Diggin Dave and I heard he also has loads of nice 45s :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert