Yocki's 50Th

Morning Yocki and Joy

Just a quick thank you for inviting me and Clare to Yocki's 50th at Viva Cafe in Barnsley. Lots of lovely people in one place to honour the great man. Lots of great records being played by all the guest Dj's myself included.

Also good to put faces to names I have known for years and chew the fat. Mark Whiteley and Ian Johnson being two of the main ones in question.

What a fantastic day put on as a complete surprise for Yocki with delicious Yorkshire food thrown in as well, does a Sunday get any better.

Yocki you are one of the nicest blokes I know and it is an honour to be called your friend. Yesterday was testimony to how loved you are and always will be.

KTF

Ian G

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Morning Yocki and Joy

Just a quick thank you for inviting me and Clare to Yocki's 50th at Viva Cafe in Barnsley. Lots of lovely people in one place to honour the great man. Lots of great records being played by all the guest Dj's myself included.

Also good to put faces to names I have known for years and chew the fat. Mark Whiteley and Ian Johnson being two of the main ones in question.

What a fantastic day put on as a complete surprise for Yocki with delicious Yorkshire food thrown in as well, does a Sunday get any better.

Yocki you are one of the nicest blokes I know and it is an honour to be called your friend. Yesterday was testimony to how loved you are and always will be.

KTF

Ian G

Could not have put it better myself, Nice to meet up at last Ian,

Was a great afternoon and the look on The yocksters face as he entered the room was priceless

Yockies speech had us all close to tears but as always he threw in one of his superb one liners and brought the house down

I hope we all did you proud steve, as i was very proud to be there

P.s Those sarnies were fooking delicious

Ian (geeoooooordie) Johnson

Morning Yocki and Joy

KTF

Ian G

nice one ian

WOW Joy and Yocki what a great day we all had, one not to be missed swoon.gif

YOCKI YOUR ONE IN A MILLION :yes:

FAB FOOD, FUN AND MUSIC ALL THE WAY :thumbsup:

SEE YOU AT SKEGGY :thumbsup:

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM AND ANDY :lol:

Edited by XSS

hatsoff2.gifWhat a way to spend a sunday, celebrating a top blokes 50th birthday and being with such lovely people and friends, music was fantastic and was an honour to have opened up with such a prestegic line up of dj,s following on.

Sorry yocki about the silver bag they got me for my birthday but shirts wouldnt have fit you anyway lol.

Have a great time in the states mate and im so prowd to have been there yest.

Regards Mickey

Source Advert