or Bryn 07506 255607

• Replies 59
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes we are back and at our new venue at COTGRAVE MINERS WELFARE, if you ever went to Cotgrave welfare back in the 70's when there was soul nights on regular, then you know what a FANTASTIC venue this is.

If not take my word for it this is one venue that you will be not wanting to miss as it ticks all the boxes for a great venue.

LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

400 CAPACITY

PLENTY OF PARKING

LARGE BAR

BALCONY OVER LOOKING MAIN ROOM

PLENTY OF SEATING

BUS STOP OUTSIDE TO AND FROM NOTTINGHAM FRIAR LANE

FULL CCTV IN CAR PARK AND AROUND THE BUILDING SO YOU CAN RELAX AND JUST ENJOY.

We at " DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB " Pride ourselves on making our venue your venue from you walking in to leaving it is a Soul Venue for you.

We will be having a Great Guest Dj on at each venue starting with TED MASSEY ( West Midlands) + Driving Beats Bryn Wright ,Gaz Archer Best known as the(MOD-FATHERS) and Kev Gallagher,

So the music will TOP DRAW so come along and give this venue a try you will not be dissapointed it will be one to put on your calenders for a no miss venue.

so hope to see you all there on 9/4/2011 time 8.00 till 12.00 Cotgrave Welfare.

Old freinds and new everyone welcome.

Ktf Trev (D.B.S.C.) Nottm

Yes we are back and at our new venue at COTGRAVE MINERS WELFARE, if you ever went to Cotgrave welfare back in the 70's when there were soul nights on regular, then you know what a FANTASTIC venue this is.

If not take my word for it this is one venue that you will not want to miss as it ticks all the boxes for a great venue.

LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR :thumbup:

400 CAPACITY :thumbup:

PLENTY OF PARKING :thumbup:

LARGE BAR :thumbup:

BALCONY OVER LOOKING MAIN ROOM :thumbup:

Cot_balc.jpg

cot_chill.jpg

PLENTY OF SEATING :thumbup:

cot_stage.jpg

We at " DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB " Pride ourselves on making our venue your venue from you walking in to leaving it is a Soul Venue for you.

hatsoff2.gif We will be having a Great Guest Dj on at each venue starting with TED MASSEY ( West Midlands) + Driving Beats Bryn Wright ,Gaz Archer Best known as the (MOD-FATHERS) and Kev Gallagher,

So the music will TOP DRAW so come along and give this venue a try you will not be disappointed it will be one to put on your calendars for a no miss venue.

Old friends and new everyone welcome.

Edited by OW31
Guest gibber

What a Great venue with a friendly crowd .

we made the effort the last time Ted was on 1 of your nights . Took as longer to get home then the soul night its self but when you give sully the satnav anything can happen. rolleyes.gif

We had a brilliant night , well worth the trip , yes.gif

Thanks guyshatsoff2.gif

. I know how big Trev enjoyed your nights missed but never forgotten .

atb

regards

andy

Edited by gibber

Nice to hear from you Andy was a shock to hear about Big Trev will be greatly missed by all that had the pleasure of knowing him.

Yes mate we at Driving Beat are back and what a venue to come back with a brilliant soul venue that will be up there with the best Great music, Great Dj's,Great Room,Great Dance Floor,plenty of parking and also bus stop within 50yrds to and from Friar lane Nottingham I think the buses run every 20mins but check with Barton time table to make sure .

Hope to see everyone there as our 1st Guest is Ted Massey (west midlands) and of course not forgetting Driving Beats 3 top Res Dj's Bryn Wright, Gaz Archer, and Kev Galagher.so hope you remember the date for this new night 9th April at 8.00 till 12.00 place Cotgrave Miners Welfare Woodveiw Cotgrave Notts NG12 3PJ.KTF Trev (D.B.S.C.) Nottm.

What a Great venue with a friendly crowd .

we made the effort the last time Ted was on 1 of your nights . Took as longer to get home then the soul night its self but when you give sully the satnav anything can happen. rolleyes.gif

Would be great if you can get up to see us again andy

We had a brilliant night , well worth the trip , yes.gif

Thanks guyshatsoff2.gif

. I know how big Trev enjoyed your nights missed but never forgotten .

atb

regards

andy

Guest gibber

Will try and get up sometime , looks good .

I'll keep checking this sits for dates but not this time though .

Had some great times at six hills .

Keep well guys thumbsup.gif

Thats right (O.B.N.) 7 nights and at this time we will be well into it, Cotgrave has to be one of the best places in the East mids to hold a venue.

It offers everything you need for a venue this venue ticks all the boxes so hope to see you all there on the 9/4/11 with Guest dJ Ted Massey on the seven day countdown and cant wait.

Ktf Trev (D.B.S.C) Nottm

Hi Trev

Will be over for this one bringing a car full with me and one in the boot :yes: and Kev spin that tune again please :thumbsup:

Regards Mcmal

I'm not in the boot this time mall i'm sure Mandy won't mind just chuck a bottle of wine in she will be fine . Hi to all the DBSC Crew well up for the trip to Cotgrave great venue all the best .......... Mark (Bam)

Guest GazArcher

We sure did Andy and we think that Cotgrave has all the potential to be as good as if not better than Sixhills.

When you guys next make it up to ours we'll all have a beer for "big Trev"

GazA

Thanks alot Mark will be good to see you at Cotgrave with your group of tea totalers (lol), we are in for a great night all the best mate love to Mandy Ktf Trev (D.B.S.C.) Nottm

Trev just a quick one do the sell earl gray at the welfare if not john smiths will have to do LOL and where is the man love :thumbsup:

Guest GazArcher

sos lads cant make this 1 baby sitting me grandson [born frid 1sr april ]

spanner yes.gif

Nice one matey

looks like you'll be pushing the pram more than spin them decks :lol::rolleyes:

GazA

McMal would that tune be - Tommy Neal 'Going To A Happening' ? :rolleyes:

Hi Dave

No its not but you know my history on the Tommy Neal.................Kev played it at the Soul Survivors Friday for me but i was stuck on the door i think it's time will change................yes.gif

Kev may play it good dance floor filler..................

McMal................

Edited by Arabica

Can accommodate the Moses Smith, never quite been able to stretch to a Willie Hutch, great flip of course "The Duck" used to be a cool Thousand quidder, but I have noticed its been more affordable of late but still a well rare tune. KTF Bryn

Can accommodate the Moses Smith, never quite been able to stretch to a Willie Hutch, great flip of course "The Duck" used to be a cool Thousand quidder, but I have noticed its been more affordable of late but still a well rare tune. KTF Bryn

Ted might have it

Thats right (O.B.N.) 7 nights and at this time we will be well into it, Cotgrave has to be one of the best places in the East mids to hold a venue.

It offers everything you need for a venue this venue ticks all the boxes so hope to see you all there on the 9/4/11 with Guest dJ Ted Massey on the seven day countdown and cant wait.

Ktf Trev (D.B.S.C) Nottm

3 days to go & counting down yes.gif

See you on the floor :hatsoff2:

Hi Dave

No its not but you know my history on the Tommy Neal.................Kev played it at the Soul Survivors Tuesday for me but i was stuck on the door i think it's time will change................:hatsoff2:

Kev may play it good dance floor filler..................

McMal................

A Mall have you got a midweek soul club going that i don't know about !!!!! see ya Sat mate............ Mark (Bam)

A Mall have you got a midweek soul club going that i don't know about !!!!! see ya Sat mate............ Mark (Bam)

Hi Bam

I reckon i was in Swansea and the contact was a swansea fan :yes: did not see Wales see you all sat car And Boot cleaned out ready to hit that great dance floor dust and all.....................

Mcmal

Yes we are back and at our new venue at COTGRAVE MINERS WELFARE, if you ever went to Cotgrave welfare back in the 70's when there were soul nights on regular, then you know what a FANTASTIC venue this is.

If not take my word for it this is one venue that you will not want to miss as it ticks all the boxes for a great venue.

LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR :thumbup:

400 CAPACITY :thumbup:

PLENTY OF PARKING :thumbup:

LARGE BAR :shades:

BALCONY OVER LOOKING MAIN ROOM thumbsup.gif

Cot_balc.jpg

cot_chill.jpg

PLENTY OF SEATING :lol:

cot_stage.jpg

:rolleyes: We will be having a Great Guest Dj on at each venue starting with TED MASSEY ( West Midlands) + Driving Beats Bryn Wright ,Gaz Archer Best known as the (MOD-FATHERS) and Kev Gallagher,

So the music will TOP DRAW so come along and give this venue a try you will not be disappointed it will be one to put on your calendars for a no miss venue.

Old friends and new everyone welcome.

:yes:

Guest GazArcher

DOESN'T SHE ALWAYS yes.gif LIZ IS VERY DEMANDING

READY FOR THE WEEKEND

READY FOR PARTYING

READY FOR THE DBSC AT COTGRAVE WITH THE LEGEND THAT IS TED MASSEY

LOOKING GROOVY BABY

BY THE WAY ITS 8 TILL 12:30 YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA MATTERS :wicked:

Edited by GazArcher

Source Advert