Metrodome Northern Soul And Motown Is Back 2011The Metrodome Queens Ground Barnsley S71 1An

Northern Soul and Motown Night

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S71 1AN

Easter Sunday 24th April 2011

Large secure parking with cctv monitoring, Massive dance floor, A sound system to blow your mind, venue accommodating 1,000 plus. Late bar, record dealers welcome, but please book beforehand so that we can accommodate. No entry after 10.30pm

Guest DJ's Pete Everett , Ian Gee, Jonah and Dick

Chillout Room with Mark and Geordie plus Guest DJ Tats Taylor

Resident DJ's Yocky , Nel , and Alex Simms

Starting at 7.00pm untill 2.00am, £5.00 on the door 7 Hours of pure Northern Soul over 2 rooms

Please feel free to contact us on

Yocky 07956 666962

Nel 07930 603456

Joy 07939 575692

We hope you all enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you all there

KTF

Alex, Heather , Nel, Jean, Yocky and Jx

Watch out for back to Basic's on Sunday 1st May 2011.

Edited by soulcrew
  • Replies 31
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just forgot to say the Burger king and the hotgog men will be there live outside selling burgers,hotdogs pie and pes. See you all in a few weeks. I will have Bridlington weekender tickets for sale on the door for all who have ordered them pick them up on the night as they are selling fast this year. Jx

Just forgot to say the Burger king and the hotgog men will be there live outside selling burgers,hotdogs pie and pes. See you all in a few weeks. I will have Bridlington weekender tickets for sale on the door for all who have ordered them pick them up on the night as they are selling fast this year. Jx

What NO POT NOODLES Yocky !!:thumbsup:

Love n Soul

N xx

hatsoff2.gifcant wait for metrodome again, always a cracking nite wi brill people, just wondering if nel n yocky will be dressing up again like at skeggy thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

No Mick the bay city roller suit is back in the wardrobe for the next time joy wants to embarrass me lol also pal look out for the metrodome on sunday 1st may that ones gunna be a bit different (watch this space) see you soon pal atb yocky

Guest smudgesmith

No Mick the bay city roller suit is back in the wardrobe for the next time joy wants to embarrass me lol also pal look out for the metrodome on sunday 1st may that ones gunna be a bit different (watch this space) see you soon pal atb yocky

Yoki is the Ian Gee fella any good?

Guest elnel

CANT BLOODY WAIT ,AND THATS SWEARING ,WITH ME AND OUR LASS MISSING THE CRIMBO SHINDIG IT SEEMS AGES SINCE WE WERE AT THE PLEASURE DOME SO THE FIRST ONE OF THE NEW YEAR CANT COME FAST ENOUGH FOR US ,AND TALKING OF NEW YEAR WOT A YEAR THIS PROMISES TO BE AT THE METRODOME WITH A ABSOLUTE GOB SMACKING LINE OF THE COUNTRYS BEST NORTHERN SOUL JOCKS .BRING IT ON IME MORE THAN READY beer.gif

Guest elnel

LOOKS LIKE BEING A PACKER AGAIN JUDJING BY THE BY THE NUMBER OF PHONE CALLS , NO TICKETS NEEDED PAY AT THE DOOR PLENTY OF SEATING AND A MASSIVE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR TWO ROOMS SO ALL TASTES CATERED FOR ,SEE YA THERE XX

hatsoff2.gifcant wait for metrodome again, always a cracking nite wi brill people, just wondering if nel n yocky will be dressing up again like at skeggy thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

ha ha any chance they get :boxing::D:thumbsup: fancy dress in bradford :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

top venue at the metrodome

Edited by algsoul
Guest belly chest

getting giddy for this one now seems ages from the last one fantastic venue and after visitng "the horse and groom" on sunday ill probably have a wander into the "dark side with Geordie & Mark

post-9566-0-50114300-1303147585_thumb.jp post-9566-0-79838300-1303147614_thumb.jp

trying very hard to get to this one, depends on two factors....

1) if i get me first pay packet on time

2) if i get me original 1975 spencers over my 2011 belly (if not i could always stay in the chill zone with Belly Chest and all the other naughty people)

(Nel do i turn left or right when leaving Skegg?) xx

Guest al big n bouncy

Hi Yockie, Nel, Joy and Jean

So sorry that we can't be there for these two Metrodomes but we'll think of you when we're sitting on our sunbeds sipping our cocktails.

No fancy dress - what a disappointment to those of us who enjoyed Skeggie so much. (see below)

See you all soon.

Love to you all,

Big Al and Wendy

post-23315-0-30569600-1303450946_thumb.j

Guest belly chest

thats it work done no more now till sunday and the "METRODOME"

as has already been stated many times seems like ages since the last one but really ready for this and from the look of it the weathers gonna be brill

will be good to catch up with all the fantastic friends ive made over the years

Coops mate if the sat nav dragon goes on strike and the parchment maps are too faded to read gis a shout mate and ill come and get you on me os an Cart !!!!!!! will be great to see netty and your good self again mate

H Soul Peeps

Everything more or less ready for tomoz. Looks like the Metrodome is going to be Mega Dome tomoz Lots of interest. (me think its going to be a packer!) Just few bits to do while my little soldier is out in his soul ambulance. See you all tomoz . have a great night where ever you are all at tonight.

Jx

Guest elnel

YEP IME READY NOW IN FACT CHOMPIN AT THE BIT THIS IS WOT BANK HOLLIDAYS ARE ALL ABOUT GREAT MUSIC GREAT PEOPLE AND A GREAT VENUE BRING IT ON thumbsup.gif

Guest belly chest

ON MY WAY TO WAKE THE PANTRY MONSTER UP AND GET THE METRODOME SET UP FOR TO NIGHT EVERY BODY THATS GOING HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND ILL SI THE THE THERE

All ready now just got back from setting up Looking good phone very busy , the sun is shinning int tarn . Bring it on ! Soulgalore , Rob Smith, and Keith Hammand will all be there tonight with their wears selling and the Burger Boyz will be outside spinning their pie and peas , hotdogs and chips if you are feeling a little peckish.

See you all soon Jx

Edited by soulcrew

Hi Claire

Hope you enjoy we try to play across the board in the main room , in studio 2 chillout , there's a little bit for everyone that like a little different and Next Sunday we are taking it back to basic's with music from where it all started . You will be very welcome tonight and we hope you enjoy. JX

Edited by soulcrew

Hi Claire

Hope you enjoy we try to play across the board in the main room , in studio 2 chillout , there's a little bit for everyone that like a little different and Next Sunday we are taking it back to basic's with music from where it all started . You will be very welcome tonight and we hope you enjoy. JX

I'm sure with a welcome like that I will have a fab night , thanku ..

Sounds great & looking forward to trying both rooms ..

Claire xxx

Source Advert