Boogaloosoul - 10Th Yes 10Th Anniversary - Sat 4Th June - London

Boogaloosoul - Sat 4th June - London

Next happening is on Sat 4th June where we will be celebrating 10 years of playing Soul in London. Special guests on the night are Paul McKay plus Nick and Dawn Brown.

Don't forget our 10th Anniversary comes complete with an extra special Boogaloosoul CD giveaway. Each year's CD contains many tunes you'll not find on CD.

Resident DJ's Warren" Boogaloo", Stevie Clegg & Little Ian Penny .

8pm till 1am...£5 on the door

Greenwich social club, 2-12 Blackwall lane, Greenwich, london, SE10 OAN

"Soul from the heart, not from a synthesizer"

Edited by boogaloo
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CD done and I have to say it's a real stonker = what I try to do it list at least half tracks that haven't been featured on any CD before. Previuous years people who got the CD heard tracks like Harvey Averne - Never learned to dance, Manny Corchado - Pow wow and Rudy Love - Sufferin Wrath months before other djs picked up on them (when they were still cheapies in fact).

Major congratulations to you Warren! Ten years is no mean feat in this day and age, so plenty to celebrate on Saturday.

Looking forward to it big time - currently digging deep into the box trying to to pull out some crackers to spin on the night...

Question is, will it be my copy of the Dolls or Dawn's copy that wins the race to the decks! Deffo going to be one of us who plays it, but which one...!

Can't wait!

Nick

Was in two minds but the thought of a hot pot supper out on the "balcony" on the hottest day of the year, gazing over the roof tops of Greenwich whilst listening to top sounds does it for me :D

Well done on making the 10th anny Warren - see you Saturday :rolleyes:

Taff

p.s. will there be red cabbage as well ?

Source Advert