Derek Pearson+mick Howard All Fm Radio,today

Micksmix

• Replies 7
  • Views 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

really enjoyable time in east manchester at ALL FM yesterday,banter a plenty and a few good tunes,derek's picking up the cd of the show later this week leave all the technicalities of up loading on to the site to him and mike,should be in the sound section in the next few weeks

Mick

Social source share

I tried to listen but couldn't get the stream to work, tried several players too :lol:

Hi Chalky,sorry about that,like I said in the first post it was working when I tried it last week,but did go off intermittently(rebuffering)I believe is the technical term,did tell the guy's who host the show,anyway been promised a cd'r of the show ,in the capable? hands of Mr Pearson to up load on to the site

Mick

Social source share

Hi Chalky,sorry about that,like I said in the first post it was working when I tried it last week,but did go off intermittently(rebuffering)I believe is the technical term,did tell the guy's who host the show,anyway been promised a cd'r of the show ,in the capable? hands of Mr Pearson to up load on to the site

Mick

The stream didn't even start to rebuffer :lol:

Look forward to listening once Derek gets sorted.....could be a while :Dthumbsup.gifunsure.gif

Edited by chalky
Social source share

You two can be so cruel you know how sensitive I can be.....as soon as Ian O'Benga gives me a copy of the radio show on CD I'll send a copy onto Mister Hughes for possible streaming on here.

Here's what I played -

Claude Huey "Drifting" MIOB;

Superlatives "Don't let true love die" Westbound;

Creations "Just remember me" Globe;

Sylvia Thomas "At last" Bamboo;

New Yorkers "Don't wanna be your fool" Tac Ful;

Soul Notes "Don't make me beg" Way Out;

Precisions "What I want" Drew;

Notations "New day" Twinight;

Buddy Connor "When you're alone" Breakthrough.

I'm sure Mister Howard will add on his plays as well. Once again it was good fun on ALL fm 96.9

DP late? surely you jest - I over estimate how quick I work and under estimate how long things will take. Together thats a dangerous situation. No wonder I'm forever plate spinning hehehe.

onwards,

derek

Social source share

You two can be so cruel you know how sensitive I can be.....as soon as Ian O'Benga gives me a copy of the radio show on CD I'll send a copy onto Mister Hughes for possible streaming on here.

Here's what I played -

Claude Huey "Drifting" MIOB;

Superlatives "Don't let true love die" Westbound;

Creations "Just remember me" Globe;

Sylvia Thomas "At last" Bamboo;

New Yorkers "Don't wanna be your fool" Tac Ful;

Soul Notes "Don't make me beg" Way Out;

Precisions "What I want" Drew;

Notations "New day" Twinight;

Buddy Connor "When you're alone" Breakthrough.

I'm sure Mister Howard will add on his plays as well. Once again it was good fun on ALL fm 96.9

DP late? surely you jest - I over estimate how quick I work and under estimate how long things will take. Together thats a dangerous situation. No wonder I'm forever plate spinning hehehe.

onwards,

derek

this late thing must be catching Derek,as requested my contribution on the day

Linda Jones "you can't take it"warner bros(french EP)

Toni +the showmen "try my love" ten star

delegates of soul "I'll come running back" uplook

stratoliners "what do you want with my love" federal

mayberry movement "I think I'm in love" event

mayberry movement "I see him makin' love to you" Kent

enticers "calling for your love" cottillion

Ike +Tina Turner "can't chance a break up" sue

vince montana Jnr "that's what love does" philly sound works(totally wrong mix oops)

sure Derek will edit my cock up out,won't you mate

Mick

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert