8pm till 2am

Dj's

Alfie

Bearsy

Johnny Weston

Wigan Brian

FREE ENTRY

Bring it on...

Thank`s once again Alfie for asking me to play in the I.O.W. again , last year was my first time behind the decks on the Island and what a night we all had , Alfie and myself Being asked to play on for a couple of hours extra by the landlord ,showed how much the crowd enjoyed the night , BUT not as much as I did , over two hours behind the decks what a treat, and sufficient alcohol consumed to remove any nerves :wink: And this years venue "the liquid lounge" sounds like my kind of venue :yes: such is the enormity of the whole weekend I had quite a few friends over there, who although planning to meet up we never managed too , the whole town is rammed with people intent on having a good time ! and the hundreds and hundreds of scooters makes one mighty show ,I was most impressed .

really looking forward to the whole weekend ,in the words of Alfie " bring it on "

look forward to seeing loads of you there WiganBrian . :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank`s once again Alfie for asking me to play in the I.O.W. again , last year was my first time behind the decks on the Island and what a night we all had , Alfie and myself Being asked to play on for a couple of hours extra by the landlord ,showed how much the crowd enjoyed the night , BUT not as much as I did , over two hours behind the decks what a treat, and sufficient alcohol consumed to remove any nerves :wink: And this years venue "the liquid lounge" sounds like my kind of venue :yes: such is the enormity of the whole weekend I had quite a few friends over there, who although planning to meet up we never managed too , the whole town is rammed with people intent on having a good time ! and the hundreds and hundreds of scooters makes one mighty show ,I was most impressed .

really looking forward to the whole weekend ,in the words of Alfie " bring it on "

look forward to seeing loads of you there WiganBrian . :wave:

Well what a pisser , I have been trying to post on here for the last few days ,Write my bit press "reply" then fook all, . I am a classic " one finger typist "

and when this happens :facepalm: I also suffer with "oldtimers disease which means I cant remember what I have just written :yes: SOOOOO ,Here we go again fourth time lucky ( before anyone reply`s you need to sign in first to post , I was but I have been using my steam powered old laptop, )

THERE`S PLENTY GOING ON AT THE IOW WEEKEND ,WITH THE BIG EVENT BEING THE HIPSHAKER BUT NOT EVERYBODY CAN GET IN , SO

DONT FORGET THERE`S LOTS OF OTHER EVENTS ON , WHICH BRINGS ME TO THIS " THE LIQUID LOUNGE " . IF YOU LIKE CLASSIC NORTHERN , MOTOWN AND SOMETHING A BIT RARER, FASTER ,AND EVEN A BIT FUNKIER THIS WILL BE RIGHT UP YOUR STREET . WITH THE LINE UP OF D.J,s ALFIE`S GOT TOGETHER , REQUESTS ARE WELCOME ,IF I HAVE THEM WITH ME AND THE OFFER OF A PINT OF STELLA USUALLY PERSUADES ME TO PLAY THEM :wink: :wink:

BE GOOD TO SEE YOU THERE :yes:

WIGANBRIAN .

Edited by wiganpotter

WELL IT`S UNUSUALLY QUIET ON HERE , I KNOW ALFIE`S LAPTOP IS B*GGERED SO JUST TO KEEP YOU GUY`S UP TO SPEED. JUST OVER A WEEK TO GO.REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO A SOULFUL WEEKEND. GOT MY TUNES ALREADY PACKED ,AS I`M DAARRN SARF ALL WEEK AND WILL PROB SAIL SAT AFTERNOON AND GET MY SELF ALL SET UP READY FOR THE SAT NIGHT AND SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!! AND HOPE EVERYTHING GOES AS WELL AS LAST YEAR , I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE WHOLE WEEKEND THING, AND HOPEFULLY I WILL THIS YEAR MEET UP WITH MY SCOOTERIST PALS . SO SEE YOU DOWN THE LIQUID LOUNGE SAT NIGHT WERE ALFIE, BEARSY ,JOHN AND MYSELF WILL BE SPINNING LOADS OF SOULFUL TUNES FOR YOUR DELECTATION !

SEE YOU THERE :wave: :wave:

Edited by wiganpotter

WELL , 7 DAYS TO GO ! MMMMMMM " SEVEN DAYS IS TOO LONG " :g:

PERHAPS ALFIE WILL BE ABLE TO BORROW A LAPTOP THIS WEEKEND AND GET SOME SERIOUS BUMPING DONE ,

Anyone know why the ferry prices are so high this year ?!!!!!!!!!!! In these hard times I think lower prices more punters is the answer :yes:

see ya sat night :wave:

WiganBrian .

WELL , 7 DAYS TO GO ! MMMMMMM " SEVEN DAYS IS TOO LONG " :g:

PERHAPS ALFIE WILL BE ABLE TO BORROW A LAPTOP THIS WEEKEND AND GET SOME SERIOUS BUMPING DONE ,

Anyone know why the ferry prices are so high this year ?!!!!!!!!!!! In these hard times I think lower prices more punters is the answer :yes:

see ya sat night :wave:

WiganBrian .

Hi Brian hope your well m8...

Still no luck with me lap top...gonna have to buy a new one...bloody lost without one...

Tell me about it...the ferry's are a rip off...build a bridge i say...

Looking forward to the weekend and catching up with everyone...i'm off over to the island on wednesday...gotta sort out the Marine Bar and make sure all is ok with the Liquid Lounge for sat night...dj gear etc...gonna be a busy Bank Holiday...just hope the sun shines...but the weather man is saying Rain...

Catch up on sat M8...safe journeys...

DJ Times....Liquid Lounge...

8.00pm - 8.30pm...Alfie

8.30pm - 9.00pm...Bearsy

9.00pm - 9.40pm...Wigan Brian

9.40pm - 10.20pm...Johnny Weston

10.20pm - 11.00pm...Alfie

11.00pm - 11.40pm...Bearsy

11.40pm - 12.20am...Wigan Brian

12.20am - 1.00am...Johnny Weston

1.00am - 1.30am...Bearsy

1.30am - 2.am...Alfie

See you all soon...

Alfie

Guest Bearsy

will be arriving on the IOW friday late afternoon and looking forward to spinning some tunes to the masses in the liquid lounge, makes a change as im normally in there being entertained by others :D

so dont forget to pop in and dance your sodden socks off and have a drinky poo too of course :D

ps, dj times look good to me Alfie :hatsoff2:

Hi Brian hope your well m8...

Still no luck with me lap top...gonna have to buy a new one...bloody lost without one...

Tell me about it...the ferry's are a rip off...build a bridge i say...

Looking forward to the weekend and catching up with everyone...i'm off over to the island on wednesday...gotta sort out the Marine Bar and make sure all is ok with the Liquid Lounge for sat night...dj gear etc...gonna be a busy Bank Holiday...just hope the sun shines...but the weather man is saying Rain...

Catch up on sat M8...safe journeys...

DJ Times....Liquid Lounge...

8.00pm - 8.30pm...Alfie

8.30pm - 9.00pm...Bearsy

9.00pm - 9.40pm...Wigan Brian

9.40pm - 10.20pm...Johnny Weston

10.20pm - 11.00pm...Alfie

11.00pm - 11.40pm...Bearsy

11.40pm - 12.20am...Wigan Brian

12.20am - 1.00am...Johnny Weston

1.00am - 1.30am...Bearsy

1.30am - 2.am...Alfie

See you all soon...

Alfie

HI, YOUNG ALFIE SORTED FERRY , JUST TRAVEL AT STUPID O-CLOCK AND GO HOME EVEN STUPIDER O-CLOCK

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND ,I WILL BE OVER" EARLY" SAT , FOOTBALL`S BEEN MOVED SO PARTY ON`- SATURDAY . I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SAT DAYTIME FOR SOME EARLY DRINKS ----D.J.ing P*SSED LOADS MORE FUN .

SEE YOU ALL SAT NIGHT IN THE "LIQUID LOUNGE" :wave:

Guest Bearsy

lookin forward to this just hope bearsy remembers to bring me records :g:

what records John :wicked:

see you saturday John if not before :hatsoff2:

HI, YOUNG ALFIE SORTED FERRY , JUST TRAVEL AT STUPID O-CLOCK AND GO HOME EVEN STUPIDER O-CLOCK

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND ,I WILL BE OVER" EARLY" SAT , FOOTBALL`S BEEN MOVED SO PARTY ON`- SATURDAY . I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SAT DAYTIME FOR SOME EARLY DRINKS ----D.J.ing P*SSED LOADS MORE FUN .

SEE YOU ALL SAT NIGHT IN THE "LIQUID LOUNGE" :wave:

see you Saturday Brian :thumbup:

Source Advert