Uk Quality Label 1970s Via Pye

Mike

• Replies 2
  • Views 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know you showed me the record last night Mike...but that was a long time ago :sweatingbullets: is the UK one definately related to the Canadian one? Can't remember the details :boxing: Just been reading a bit about Canadian one, they mention running a New York office early 70's but no mention of UK office.

Social source share

I know you showed me the record last night Mike...but that was a long time ago :sweatingbullets: is the UK one definately related to the Canadian one? Can't remember the details :boxing: Just been reading a bit about Canadian one, they mention running a New York office early 70's but no mention of UK office.

have to smile had another look and its not via pye but private stock, logo was small and it was dark and my brain was small:)

yep think connected as sweet blindness was orig on canadian quality, and seems that private stock and quality were connected,yeah had checked out quality and other cdns myself and thats what sort of stirred interest when saw it, 3 is stampeders 4 is the puppies, so seems to just be a shortlived mish mash of candian releases,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert