My Collection & An Apology

Guest soulboy1965

Guest soulboy1965

to everyone who helped me find a lot of my wants, when I first appeared on Soul Source, I want to say thank you very much, but I'm now in the shitty position of having to sell (once again), the entire lot.

I feel guilty that some of you have parted with some rare tunes (although of course, I'm assuming everyone was happy with the price I paid), but with my redundancy money fast running out and my new job not starting till January, I'm now strapped for cash. What's compounded it even more is that my partner is now in The Priory, with no idea of what's going on around him and at some point during a drunken haze, he's cut-up the wrong debit card, leaving him with a time-expired one. They need paying and I haven't got power of attorney to do anything with regards his bank account, nor will his two credit cards cover the expense, even combined. £5000 limit together and the two week stay (possibly three now, as he's doing so poorly), will cost a lot more.

I know he'll pay me back, but I need to flog the lot in one go and will be putting them on ebay either today or tomorrow.

Apologies once again

Mark

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Mark,

Pete's right. You'd be better sending him the list and letting him broker the sales on commission. Can't speak highly enough of Pete's integrity in these matters. He did a sterling job on a collection of a late friend recently.

Oh, and just as importantly, your partner is lucky to have you, The very best of luck with everything that's going on.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Guest soulboy1965

Boba & Dave - Thank you.

I'm stressed to the max and hitting the rose wine a little too much.

Pete's now got my list - so it's a case of fingers crossed.

Mark

Social source share

Source Advert