Flickr Northern Soul Re-Issues Scan Sharing Group

Mick Sway

In case anyone is interested I have started a public group on the Flickr photo web site for sharing label scans of bootlegs and reissue, hopefully this might help folk with their buying in future.

Please click here to access it.

It's both free and easy to join Flickr and I would welcome anyone else's contributions to this resource.

A public group means that anyone can post there, but please, only scans of bootlegs and re-issues.

Thanks

Mick

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Have joined and added one scan as a test Mick

Is there a way of having them in some sort of order as they look like they are in order of when they were uploaded?

Be nice to have the artists all together?

Or can they be ordered by each user however they want them? I'm new to this as you can tell :-)

Steve

Social source share

Hi Steve

Re Order of Images

Unfortunately you cant order the images in a public group.

However if you want to look for something specific by artist you can search the archive.

As you probably noticed I have tried to include some Youtube links and where possible Popsike links.

And you could cross reference new images by including a link in the description.

I would be greatfull for any one joining.

Thanks

Mick

For Bootleg/re issue images please go to:

https://www.flickr.com/groups/1856437@N25/

Have joined and added one scan as a test Mick

Is there a way of having them in some sort of order as they look like they are in order of when they were uploaded?

Be nice to have the artists all together?

Or can they be ordered by each user however they want them? I'm new to this as you can tell :-)

Steve

Edited by Mick Sway
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert