Glen Miller - Where Is The Love (¿american Soul?)

Guest Ruffytnt

Guest Ruffytnt

this tune was really recorder in Jamaica?, or is a Soul tune made in USA and pressed in Jamaica under the glen miller name??

it so good.

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

THE BEST WAY TO GET IT, IS ON A UK 10" MINI LP AS IT HAS NICE TRACKS ON IT, 7" FABULOUS 45s ARE ALSO GETTTING HARD TO FIND, ORIGANAL COPYS ARE SELDOM SOLD THESE DAYS, IT,S GOT A GREAT B SIDE ON IT JUST TO MAKE IT EVEN HARDER,?

Is the FABULOUS 45 a poorer quality recordiing than the Doctor Bird issue ?

Edited by donkit
Social source share

HI MATE NOT QUITE SURE WHAT YOU MEAN, DO YOU MEAN - SKA as in Jamaican SKA which is the early Jamacain Dance style in a STAND UP!, SIT DOWN, STAND UP!. SiT DOWN, EH HA, EN HA! way or SCA sorry I spelt it wrong STYEE! IN IT! MANNER,, If you want the 10" dub style I have a mint copy, it is on a good SANCTRY TROJEN CD or down load, THIS IS MY COPY.to look at while you let us know what you want DAVE

post-13241-0-07350800-1328227793_thumb.j

Social source share

HI MATE NOT QUITE SURE WHAT YOU MEAN, DO YOU MEAN - SKA as in Jamaican SKA which is the early Jamacain Dance style in a STAND UP!, SIT DOWN, STAND UP!. SiT DOWN, EH HA, EN HA! way or SCA sorry I spelt it wrong STYEE! IN IT! MANNER,, If you want the 10" dub style I have a mint copy, it is on a good SANCTRY TROJEN CD or down load, THIS IS MY COPY.to look at while you let us know what you want DAVE

post-13241-0-07350800-1328227793_thumb.j

He meant SCAN Dave

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

there is a jamaican issue as well as uk

Yes Dave both Jamaican issues and pre's float about but best to try and find a U.K copie for quality I don't know if anyone can confim but there is suposed to be either a Dutch or French release of this with a picture sleeve.I'm off on a continental buying trip shortly so I'll see if it does exist and how much regards Simon.

Social source share

He meant SCAN Dave

:g: DID HIM A SCAN & INFO! DIDDLE EYE? WHAT'S THE MATTER FOR YOU? CAN'T YOU WANT TO? :rofl: WHAT NEXT! CALL IT SKINHEAD 60s XOVER MODERN PROGRESIVE MOD MOVER RARE JA SOUL :thumbsup: DON'T FORGET :rofl: WOLVES RECORD FAIR TOMMOROW - MICK SMITH will be there and his mates if you need info on anything record wise just ask PETE SMITH DAVE WELDING, ROY GELDER, & ME? It's £2 entry for this VIP event :wicked: DAVE69 TEE!HE!!!
Social source share

:g: DID HIM A SCAN & INFO! DIDDLE EYE? WHAT'S THE MATTER FOR YOU? CAN'T YOU WANT TO? :rofl: WHAT NEXT! CALL IT SKINHEAD 60s XOVER MODERN PROGRESIVE MOD MOVER RARE JA SOUL :thumbsup: DON'T FORGET :rofl: WOLVES RECORD FAIR TOMMOROW - MICK SMITH will be there and his mates if you need info on anything record wise just ask PETE SMITH DAVE WELDING, ROY GELDER, & ME? It's £2 entry for this VIP event :wicked: DAVE69 TEE!HE!!!

He wanted a scan of the reissue mate

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert