Blue Skies Soul Club

Rbman

Blues Skies are back in the new year with special guest DJ Mr. Arthur Fenn. Other DJs include Little Reg from Sounds of Soul and Mac from Soul in the City. New boys John Stubbs and Geoff Green will also grace the decks for my birthday special.

Venue is the wonderful 200 capacity Cranbourne Rooms at The Red Lion, Great North Road, Hatfield, Herts AL9 5EU Starts at 7.30 and goes on till 12.30. Entrannce £5.00

• Replies 99
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Blues Skies are back in the new year with special guest DJ Mr. Arthur Fenn. Other DJs include Little Reg from Sounds of Soul and Mac from Soul in the City. New boys John Stubbs and Geoff Green will also grace the decks for my birthday special.

Venue is the wonderful 200 capacity Cranbourne Rooms at The Red Lion, Great North Road, Hatfield, Herts AL9 5EU Starts at 7.30 and goes on till 12.30. Entrannce £5.00

Great news Martin, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

QoFxx

:thumbsup: Dont ask RB man (Martin ) how old he is ! whatever this is a great venue and well supported,musics always good.I will be there along with a few of the Letchworth motley crew.

A good start to the new year.

Hello Martin,

At last you have set a date.......whhoooooooooo, hopefully we will be there on the 13th one week after your 49th Birthday...........oops was I not supposed to say that..................... :thumbsup::unsure:

Linda

Hello Martin,

At last you have set a date.......whhoooooooooo, hopefully we will be there on the 13th one week after your 49th Birthday...........oops was I not supposed to say that..................... :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

Linda

Thanks Linda, yes I'll be a few days into my 50th year :unsure: ............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andy Kempster

A blatant bump......maybe.... :D

Dimwit Promotions would like to wish all on Soul Source A Happy & Soulful Christmas and a clubbing New Year.......

happy crimbo mate, see you on 13th jan

A blatant bump......maybe.... :D

Dimwit Promotions would like to wish all on Soul Source A Happy & Soulful Christmas and a clubbing New Year.......

You bump away, mate :D . Well, failing bubonic plague I'll finally be able to make my first 'Blue Skies' do. See you on the 13th. By the way, was talking to Mac at the 100 club do last night (in the toilets, I might add) and there was some confusion about whether you'd be turning up last night. Anyway, you missed a blinder.

See ya soon

Warren Boogaloo

You bump away, mate :yes: . Well, failing bubonic plague I'll finally be able to make my first 'Blue Skies' do. See you on the 13th. By the way, was talking to Mac at the 100 club do last night (in the toilets, I might add) and there was some confusion about whether you'd be turning up last night. Anyway, you missed a blinder.

See ya soon

Warren Boogaloo

My cold or "man flu" got the better of me so missed it. Glad it was a good night. Will be grand to see you in January. Happy crimbo ugly :) .....

PS love the new avatar :)

You bump away, mate :yes: . Well, failing bubonic plague I'll finally be able to make my first 'Blue Skies' do. See you on the 13th. By the way, was talking to Mac at the 100 club do last night (in the toilets, I might add) and there was some confusion about whether you'd be turning up last night. Anyway, you missed a blinder.

See ya soon

Warren Boogaloo

Great to hear you'll be joining us on the 13th :):)

QoFxx

Edited by chrissieo

Excellent news - I shall be trecking across from Cheshunt to support good old Arthur gigging in Hertfordshire!!!

Great News... See you there... Ugh

Edited by Tig

Great News... See you there... Ugh

And we will have 2 birthdays to celebrate, Karenbs and Martin's, maybe 3 if Rachel makes it over the boarder.

QoFxx

make that 5. me and tobys birthday too wink.gif we'll be there :shhh:

make that 5. me and tobys birthday too :( we'll be there :lol:

any more takers on 5?

D'arcy said will come along, I know his birthday in Dec - but can we make allowances? :shades:

any more takers on 5?

D'arcy said will come along, I know his birthday in Dec - but can we make allowances? :(

Martin said cant get all our names on that banner so will just have the first two letters! :shades:

Martin said cant get all our names on that banner so will just have the first two letters! :thumbsup:

Well add mine as well, I'm the end of January an 'Aquarian' does that count...

We are the 'SUPERIOR' birth sign...

Looks like being a messy night then!! Bang goes my new year resolution. Taffy & Toby, a combined 100 and not out eh :unsure:

99 not 100 :thumbsup: tobys 3 years older than me :yes::lol:

Martin said cant get all our names on that banner so will just have the first two letters! :thumbsup:

Well add mine as well, I'm the end of January an 'Aquarian' does that count...

We are the 'SUPERIOR' birth sign...

[quote ]

O No Your Not - think us Capricorns out number you! (but I like Aquarian's as my son is one!)

I am more than likely driving up to this from East London, so anyone who wants a lift and can get to Walthamstow, PM me and we can sort something out.

Dave

ps It's my birthday on the 18th does that count?

I am more than likely driving up to this from East London, so anyone who wants a lift and can get to Walthamstow, PM me and we can sort something out.

Dave

OF course, and even better you are driving so you can be the responsible adult instead of me............SORTED :thumbsup:

Martin, looks like you'll need a banner about 20ft long at this rate :unsure:

QoFxx

Yep Aquarians rule :thumbsup: Will be there with the Letchworth mob, will be a good night, make up for new years eve , cant wait :unsure:

Toby, you best stick some Andrex in your Fred Perry bag just in case eh :lol:

I'm going to make the trip, most probably on my own.

Is it a reasonably friendly crowd?

Or am I going to stand there like Billy No Mates all night?

Col.

YOU'LL PROBABLY NOW EVERYONE THERE COL :thumbsup:

YOU'LL PROBABLY NOW EVERYONE THERE COL :unsure:

YOU'LL PROBABLY KNOW EVERYONE THERE AS WELL :lol:

Dave

What were our parents up to in April..... will be good to see you in Hertfordshire Dave :lol:

Col.

A very friendly bunch.........mine's a pint :P .........twill be good to see you Col.

Yep Aquarians rule :P Will be there with the Letchworth mob, will be a good night, make up for new years eve , cant wait :P

Toby, you best stick some Andrex in your Fred Perry bag just in case eh :lol:

:P Hi Vic G ,who said youre coming wuth us anyway !!.I cant get the cars added suspension fitted in time for you ,so it looks like a train trip for you then. (Taffy might like your company) :D .

I will be at Hatfield,sober as well.

thank you sweetie........I thought you were in you're late 30s....haven't you worn well.......mine's a pint :P

you wouldn't say that if you could turn me inside out :lol: a pint it is :P

Guest rachel

Happy Birthday Martin :lol: Unfortunately I won't be able to join you for the multiple birthday celebrations, but hope you have a great night and do an exploding box dance for me! :P

Guest Warmnjuicy

Yep Aquarians rule :lol: Will be there with the Letchworth mob, will be a good night, make up for new years eve , cant wait :P

Toby, you best stick some Andrex in your Fred Perry bag just in case eh :P

You didnt like The Rocket then? Well it was a New Untouchables do - didnt you know?

What were our parents up to in April..... will be good to see you in Hertfordshire Dave :)

A very friendly bunch.........mine's a pint :) .........twill be good to see you Col.

Cheers for that.

"YOU'LL PROBABLY KNOW EVERYONE THERE AS WELL"

Maybe by the end of the night :D

Looking fwd to it Taffy

Col.

Col.

Course its a great crowd, wot you talking about!? :)

If you're good, you can help hold the banner!! :)

Ill talk to you, I talk to anyone - as you know! :D

Happy Birthday Martin :) Unfortunately I won't be able to join you for the multiple birthday celebrations, but hope you have a great night and do an exploding box dance for me! :D

How dare U! :)

Means your 2 letters have to come off the banner now! :D

You cant get out of it you know, one day you will have to face me!! :D

:D

Guest D'Arcy

Hi D'Arcy, didn't we meet at Bedford ARFC the other month? Will be good to see you again next week :)

So you don't think Taffy looks late 30 something?.......I bet he don't buy you a pint :)

Hi Martin, tis the same D'Arcy, will be good to see you again too. Looks like next week will be a busy night then.

Guest rachel

How dare U! :)

Means your 2 letters have to come off the banner now! :D

You cant get out of it you know, one day you will have to face me!! :D

:)

:D This year, definitely :D

Guest waynec

Col.

were going col .

youre welcome here first if you wanna lift part of the way.

Course its a great crowd, wot you talking about!? :no: Take your word for it.

If you're good, you can help hold the banner!! :D Sorry, can't deal with responsibility

Ill talk to you, I talk to anyone - as you know! wink.gif And I'll advise you when its time to stop :(

Seriously looking fwd to it Karen

Will bring your christmas pressy too.

Col :lol:

were going col .

youre welcome here first if you wanna lift part of the way.

Thanks Wayne, will drop you a PM

Happy Birthday Martin :no: Unfortunately I won't be able to join you for the multiple birthday celebrations, but hope you have a great night and do an exploding box dance for me! :lol:

Sorry you won't be there... It was great to meet you in Edinburgh... Maybe will will make it across the boarder again in 2006

Source Advert