Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

offers for-

THE EXCEPTIONAL THREE featuring Ruby Carter

what about me / unlucky girl

[way out records] w-7179

cleveland, oh

vg+ offers? sixtysoul@aim.com

Offers , it's only a £30 pound record......

Social source share

I was listening to a tape with the way out version in the car the other day and it did sound different to the GRT version which I have.......or am I imaginging it ?got me thinking now.............

I kept the GRT version because it was mint the other had seen better days, i reckon we need to play them side by side just to confirm this....oh the fun we have passing our time....lol plus you got me curious now!

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

A good £30.00 record though...lol oh got mine for a tenner as 'The Exceptionals' same record....brilliant.

Mark Bicknell.

Yeah it is a good record Mark...got mine dirt cheap as well.....

Just can't see the logic in asking for offers......

Social source share

Yeah it is a good record Mark...got mine dirt cheap as well.....

Just can't see the logic in asking for offers......

Richard...Logic is long gone mate with this record collecting/selling lark...still good fun though, like playing chess trying to out smart each other...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

A good £30.00 record though...lol oh got mine for a tenner as 'The Exceptionals' same record....brilliant.

Mark Bicknell.

Surely the other way round. the Ruby Carter version is more sparse which makes it for me. Mine was 10p by the way, but then I had a lucky day and also my copy has the label tear ( I think a few have). I am right in thinking this used to be expensive, am I not?

Social source share

to be fair to other members who've been had up for this, think we've sort of agreed that it's a bit off to comment in sales forum, and especially in the thread itself, on specific sales negatively?

isn't it fairer to start a new thread somewhere else?

danny boy williamson.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Offers , it's only a £30 pound record......

No it's not maybe on GRT although it's more usually sold at £40+ with the onvious exception here and there (geddditt) the Way Out issue is harder and usually more expensive

I've had both and to be honest could not tell them apart, whatever it's a great double sider IMO :lol:

Social source share

to be fair to other members who've been had up for this, think we've sort of agreed that it's a bit off to comment in sales forum, and especially in the thread itself, on specific sales negatively?

isn't it fairer to start a new thread somewhere else?

danny boy williamson.

Didn't we agree that discussion is healthy and that discussions in other parts of the forum would be of little help to buyers ? :lol:

This discussion is certainly of good use to me, especfially now that trouty has tipped the scale in the other direction. :yes:

Social source share

Didn't we agree that discussion is healthy and that discussions in other parts of the forum would be of little help to buyers ? :lol:

This discussion is certainly of good use to me, especfially now that trouty has tipped the scale in the other direction. :yes:

Hi lars

not an easy one this. imo dan was keen to protect the seller who has done nothing wrong really. maybe dan can add to this?

shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert