Any Idea Of Price ?

Lazy

• Replies 12
  • Views 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I sold a nice clean demo copy on soul source about 5 months back for £200 it went quick so must have been a good price.

Andy

t went quick to me Andy, and I then picked up a (much rarer I believe) issue, so sold the demo to a friend (which also went quick) for the same price I'd paid for it. Absolutely brilliant record (both sides) IMO. Price, not sure what would be 'realistic' as it's really not very well known at all in mainstream terms and both sides are very different but very excellent (one very gritty dancer, and the other sublime crossover)

Martin

Social source share

Ah Martin how you doin thank goodness it arrived eventually through my stupidness.I think your bang on with the issue being rarer.My mate Lenny Harkins raved about this record about 18/19 years ago I think Guy Hennigan put him on to it.I got that copy that you recieved not long after that.I used to play the`` helpless baby`` side at the Allanton allnighters just about as soon as I got that copy.Lenny always loved the grittier side.I heard the ``helpless baby`` side played a soul nite in Glasgow not long ago.So I must have been doin something right all those years ago.

Andy

Social source share

Ah Martin how you doin thank goodness it arrived eventually through my stupidness.I think your bang on with the issue being rarer.My mate Lenny Harkins raved about this record about 18/19 years ago I think Guy Hennigan put him on to it.I got that copy that you recieved not long after that.I used to play the`` helpless baby`` side at the Allanton allnighters just about as soon as I got that copy.Lenny always loved the grittier side.I heard the ``helpless baby`` side played a soul nite in Glasgow not long ago.So I must have been doin something right all those years ago.

Andy

on second thoughts Andy I don't think I did get mine from you, I got it from another andy (Andy Mac), sorry :P (got it last year). Though right enough, I was put onto it by Martin Gavin when I did a guest spot at Caledonian Soul last year :P

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Great double sider anyway mate

:P I had Martin's other copy. Still can't decide which side I prefer. So what category does it fall into, "a newie with history"?

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Stuart I think it`s just a great record that could do with a bit more airplay-Both sides IMHO

Too right, glad that Martin gives it plays. Hadn't realised how good it is until I heard him spin it.

Social source share

I've Helpless Baby but don't seem to have t'other side. Will have another look when I've a bit more time later.....gotta go to work :angry:

here you go, and come along to the next Solid Hit Soul if you want to hear it out (announcement of new date pending) :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert