Latest From Fosman

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

I mailed Fosman to tell him what I thought of his insult about me not being able to afford $1.00! :yes:

this was his reply

You sure have a lot of nerve saying that I insulted you??? You bid $5000 on an item you had no intention of paying.

Now you will come up with an excuse that you would have paid $5000 for the record. Before you come up with some lame excuse instead of paying me $5000 I will save you $4000 just send me $1000 and I will send you the record. Yeah in my dreams. With all the foul language that goes on in that site. I was banned for using the word Mega Rare.

So I can not read the threads or even answer them. The last 4 years before I retired I worked in the computer fraud unit. I can always change my IP number and reRegister to get back on the Soul Source or get on with one of my other computers or laptops hooked up to my Router but I figure why waste my time. The only thing I had to do was not allow the UK from bidding on my items unless they eMailed me first. I had to unfortunately eMail all my UK customers and tell them whats up. It was fun while it lasted on the SoulSource but many people took it personal. (Especially to ban me from using the Mega Rare words. It was done by a person named Mike:

:D:yes:wanker.gif

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

lol if he was in computer fraud he must have been in at the start when computers were huge!

If he knew anything about pcs he wouldnt be bothering with ips etc. Send me his e mail addy and i will fry his router;)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert