Soul Essence 24

Guest Gavin Page

....er no, i think the ones that are up there are sufficient :thumbsup:

Oh dear Steve. Be warned - we have loads of old photo's and you feature in quite a few! ( i wonder why? )

Sharon x

• Replies 154
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

You have to be able to dance at Soul Essence or you're not allowed on the dance floor (as small as it is) :thumbsup:

The 'Gav-a-round' committee has the final decision! :D

Have they got a soft spot for Mark Houghton then :D ........personally I think he's a fine dancer......he just needs to learn to dance to the record thats playing :shhh:

Girf

Have they got a soft spot for Mark Houghton then :thumbsup: ........personally I think he's a fine dancer......he just needs to learn to dance to the record thats playing :D

Girf

oh well done. You've won!! i was wondering who would mention my good friend first! :D

oh well done. You've won!! i was wondering who would mention my good friend first! :thumbsup:

Funny you should say that as myself,Cozza,Mike Charlton and Soul Sam are taking part in this years dancing competition. It take place when Girth is djing as we are guaranteed to have the dancefloor to ourselves !

Mark

Funny you should say that as myself,Cozza,Mike Charlton and Soul Sam are taking part in this years dancing competition. It take place when Girth is djing as we are guaranteed to have the dancefloor to ourselves !

Mark

Many a true word spoken in ject my friend - I have seen Sam on the dancefloor :thumbsup: True - he was dragged onto the dancefloor in Spain and danced a full passe-doble to Keni Burke "Let somebody love you".

Mark

Is this the point where in true soul source style, one of us goes a bit too far in the abuse stakes, the other takes it personally. The whole thread decends into personal digs and chaos, culminating in one or more members getting banned and the thread being closed. Others then read about it in other threads and wonder what the hell they've missed.

Nah - lets leave all that marlarky to the adults on here :D

Ya git

Girf

:D:shhh::thumbsup:

Mark

:D:D:thumbsup::D:shhh:

Guest Dodger

Very nice Roger, will have to pick one of them up. Still plenty of "yahmuth"type new(ish) tunes about if you look hard enough.

Mark

Thought you'd like that one Mark. thumbsup.gif

Guest Gavin Page

Missed out on booking a room at the Marine Lodge, can anyone recomend another hotel near by please.

Ta muchly.

Whats wrong with ya Tent then ?

The Royston is very good mate or the Winchester. What ever you do, DO NOT book the Sunshine Lodge !

7 Sleeps till no Sleep thumbsup.gif

Sam has had a dance at Yarmuff :)

Guest D'Arcy

Whats wrong with ya Tent then ?

A load of Crossover bods put a cheap wooden dancefloor in it and keep dancing on it. Can't get near the shower, let alone me bed. :)shhh.gif:)

The Royston is very good mate or the Winchester. What ever you do, DO NOT book the Sunshine Lodge !

7 Sleeps till no Sleep thumbsup.gif

Sam has had a dance at Yarmuff huh.gif

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Missed out on booking a room at the Marine Lodge, can anyone recomend another hotel near by please.

Ta muchly.

Wotcha Darcy mate,hope you're fit & well...Missed you & the gang at Prestatyn the other week,Enjoy Soul Essence...We'll have to get ourselves sorted & head due South-East one of these April's & sample this fine weekender(sounds just up our street)

Enjoy everyone....

See ya soon Darcy thumbsup.gif

Ewan huh.gif:)

Guest D'Arcy

Wotcha Darcy mate,hope you're fit & well...Missed you & the gang at Prestatyn the other week,Enjoy Soul Essence...We'll have to get ourselves sorted & head due South-East one of these April's & sample this fine weekender(sounds just up our street)

Enjoy everyone....

See ya soon Darcy thumbsup.gif

Ewan huh.gif:)

I'm sooperdooper me mate, no time like the present, come down next week and bring Neil and Janine with you. Missed Prestatyn due to working comitments and am champing at the bit to get out. You and Deb ok?

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

I'm sooperdooper me mate, no time like the present, come down next week and bring Neil and Janine with you. Missed Prestatyn due to working comitments and am champing at the bit to get out. You and Deb ok?

Just fine thanks :D

Got our own gig on next saturday night up here in the frozen North!(South Durham Soul)

Warrington's finest are doing swell at the moment...just about to move home-so there taking it easy at the moment :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Gavin Page

Leighton Buzzard is north of me Gav :rolleyes:

If you have no joy with the ones I have said, give Cozzer a ring mate.

post-3670-1143754220.jpg Who wants a dance then ?

Edited by Gavin Page

You can't cover Womack records :rolleyes:

Georgie Fame did "Daylight" and very it is to :rolleyes:

Georgie Fame did "Daylight" and very it is to :D

oooops that should say and very NICE it is to

Todays Trivia......as it's Friday quite a bit.....

Great Yarmouth was originally charted by the Romans and so named because it was originally a spit of sand on the mouth of the River Yare (Yare-Mouth).

The town was formerly divided into four "leets," but for local purposes by Victorian times was divided into six wards or divisions, including Gorleston and Southtown. Ecclesiastically, Yarmouth belongs to the Deanery of Flegg, Archdeaconry and Bishopric of Norwich - this is important.

It's first Lifeboat was launched in 1802, though it was fortunately never used.

Today Great Yarmouth is a bustling market town with a population close to 100,000 people and lots of pets (mainly cats and dogs). :rolleyes:

Todays Trivia......as it's Friday quite a bit.....

Great Yarmouth was originally charted by the Romans and so named because it was originally a spit of sand on the mouth of the River Yare (Yare-Mouth).

The town was formerly divided into four "leets," but for local purposes by Victorian times was divided into six wards or divisions, including Gorleston and Southtown. Ecclesiastically, Yarmouth belongs to the Deanery of Flegg, Archdeaconry and Bishopric of Norwich - this is important.

It's first Lifeboat was launched in 1802, though it was fortunately never used.

Today Great Yarmouth is a bustling market town with a population close to 100,000 people and lots of pets (mainly cats and dogs). thumbsup.gif

You need to get out more Steve laugh.gif

Guest Adam G

Not to mention the wax works(that have been voted the worst in uk) where the big draws are Sir Francis Chitchester and the royal family scene that has strangley Pope John Paul in the back ground!and not one dummy looks like who its suposed to.the cliff richard is worth the three quid in alone.

You need to get out more Steve beer.gif

Yeah still chained to the office desk at 5 to 6 on a Friday :unsure: - but hopefully those little nuggets of trivia will put the icing on the cake that is the forthcoming weekend - when you are walking along Euston Road to the shops on Saturday, or looking out to sea on your Sunday Morning constitutional after a night of debauchary on the dancefloor.

Guest D'Arcy

Yeah still chained to the office desk at 5 to 6 on a Friday beer.gif - but hopefully those little nuggets of trivia will put the icing on the cake that is the forthcoming weekend - when you are walking along Euston Road to the shops on Saturday, or looking out to sea on your Sunday Morning constitutional after a night of debauchary on the dancefloor.

You been on the Sherry Steve :unsure:

... ... or looking out to sea on your Sunday Morning constitutional after a night of debauchary on the dancefloor.

I fancy some of this debauchery. On the dance floor you say?

Sharon

Guest Gavin Page

Reet then

Lots of people are saying they are just coming Saturday Night :shades:

Please be aware that there are no "one night only" passes :angry:

Spaces are now very limited so please ring and reserve before you set off shout.gif 01525 375404

If you want to come for one night it will be the full 35 Quid :huh:

For all you late bookers.

If you have not booked any accommodation for Soul Essence:

Tourist information www.great-yarmouth.co.uk

01493 846345

N.b Soul Essence is held at the Raynscourt Hotel, Marine Parade, Gt Yarmouth.

See you there.

Sharon x

Guest Gavin Page

For all you late bookers.

If you have not booked any accommodation for Soul Essence:

Tourist information www.great-yarmouth.co.uk

01493 846345

N.b Soul Essence is held at the Raynscourt Hotel, Marine Parade, Gt Yarmouth.

See you there.

Sharon x

Be quick !!!

Not to mention the wax works(that have been voted the worst in uk) where the big draws are Sir Francis Chitchester and the royal family scene that has strangley Pope John Paul in the back ground!and not one dummy looks like who its suposed to.the cliff richard is worth the three quid in alone.

Louis Tussauds House Of Wax. An awesome experience... including 'New for 2001 - Mr Blobby' (he's behind Jim Davidson).

yarmouth.jpg

Follow it up with a ride on the Snails and a few jars in the Karaoke pub round the corner, and as the Gt Yarmouth tourist guide says - 'Whether you prefer disco classics, current chart hits, cutting edge dance music or good old-fashioned rock'n'roll, you will definitely be able to find a suitable dance floor in Great Yarmouth for your fancy footwork."

it's the alternative soul essence weekender for the deaf smile.gif

Makes you wonder why you'd bother going to the weekender really.

cheers Sutty

Guest Gavin Page

Louis Tussauds House Of Wax. An awesome experience... including 'New for 2001 - Mr Blobby' (he's behind Jim Davidson).

yarmouth.jpg

Follow it up with a ride on the Snails and a few jars in the Karaoke pub round the corner, and as the Gt Yarmouth tourist guide says - 'Whether you prefer disco classics, current chart hits, cutting edge dance music or good old-fashioned rock'n'roll, you will definitely be able to find a suitable dance floor in Great Yarmouth for your fancy footwork."

it's the alternative soul essence weekender for the deaf :yes:

Makes you wonder why you'd bother going to the weekender really.

cheers Sutty

They don't mention Angels Lap Bar on there :)

I fancy some of this debauchery. On the dance floor you say?

Sharon

Yes yes dear, but the real debauchery is in that Wax Museum wink.gif Scary people or what?

Boxes are pretty much packed and ready apart from a few last minute changes :yes: 4 nights to go. :)

Yes yes dear, but the real debauchery is in that Wax Museum :( Scary people or what?

Boxes are pretty much packed and ready apart from a few last minute changes :yes: 4 nights to go. :(

Steve.

I knew I'd miss out - story of my life. Woe is me. laugh.gif

I'm nowhere near ready. Been ill - have poorlies.

But I'll live - see you there.

Sharon x

p.s Don't even get me started on scary people. :)

Hia all

Did you know that the first ever fish finger was made in yarmuth .

Butterflies in the stomach and still with 4 more get ups .

See ya there

Gary , Kev , Sue

Guest Gavin Page

Hia all

Did you know that the first ever fish finger was made in yarmuth .

Butterflies in the stomach and still with 4 more get ups .

See ya there

Gary , Kev , Sue

:yes::D:yes:

Looking forward to seeing the 3 of you :(

3 More sleeps for me ! Tee Hee

Anybody arriving thursday night ? (just had something planned on thursday called off). It seems such a waste now NOT to extend the weekend.

Mark H

Nice one Mark

thanks Gary

Anybody arriving thursday night ? (just had something planned on thursday called off). It seems such a waste now NOT to extend the weekend.

Mark H

Oh yes. We'll be there Thursday. We're dropping kids off at my mothers in Essex then we'll be on our way.

I think there will be quite afew of us, it's just the warm up really. :thumbsup:

Sharon x