First Lp Bought

Guest Netspeaky

:yes::lol:

The first album acquired was the Manfred Mann RnB

cracker the 5 faces of

Acquired as in won in a Miming competition

this was the runners up prize,but still a cracking Lp

first Soul Album purchased compilation "This is Sue"

first Album purchased was the Animals cant remember somewhere in the annals of the garage in the racks

Good Thread

Doug

:thumbsup::yes:

Animal tracks thats it

Edited by MAKEMVINYL
Social source share

• Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest biggles

hey up.......my first album was a cheap "hallmark" thing way back when ...."The eternal fire of Jimi Hendrix with Curtis Knight",i got it on a drizzly day out in Blackpool forever ago....still at school......theres some stuff on those curtis knight albums thats really smart (some thats really duff as well).Hendrix sessioned on loads of stuff early on,.Isley Brothers ,Little Richard amongst them.First soul album ..3 on the same day "This is James Brown" a Stax compilation cant remember its name but it had some great stuff on it ,Dramatics,Soul Children.Staple Singers,Emotions,it went,"missing in action",and Innervisions"..Stevie Wonder.....though i only like bits of that now if im honest.....thats me 2 posts ....i might try for the hat trick sometime....................ack

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

First LP brought was Shakin Stevens not sure what one, as for soul LP not sure on this but Real Thing LP's are quite special to me, i bet it was prob some Michael Jackson as first soul LP i got

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert