Want: Chubby Reynolds - Sweet Tooth

Hello,

I'm new to the board and I was wondering which would be the best forum to put me in touch with sellers of old Northern Soul? I am desperately looking for song that I see listed quite often on this board. It's called: Sweet Tooth by Larry Chubby Reynolds Any help would be greatly appreciated. Great Board!

Thanks

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is probably the best forum, hands down. If you need to know something, there's always a "know-it-all" on hand! :ohmy::ohmy:

Seen a couple of LCR's on Ebay in the last couple of months, sure to be another soon.

-Mike

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Hi Danceallnite

welcome aboard!

To gain better exposure I will move this thread to the 'wants' section within this forum.

I will also amend your title which will also improve your chances of getting a response.

good luck

Shane

:ohmy:

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

Thanks so much for the ammendment ShaneH What a terrific forum! Hi JumpinJoan...thanks for the welcome. Ken, I'm a new collector so I wouldn't know what the going rate would be...........I've started collecting The Dramatics and got interested in the career of LJ Reynolds..........give me some idea the going rate. You guys are fantastic..............thanks for all the attention, you've made my coming aboard a real treat!!!!

danceallnite

Edited by danceallnite
Social source share

So, now I may officially say that I want a copy of: Sweet Tooth by L J Reynolds - also want a copy of L J Reynolds and the Relations/We're in the middle

danceallnite

Social source share

So, now I may officially say that I want a copy of: Sweet Tooth by L J Reynolds - also want a copy of L J Reynolds and the Relations/We're in the middle

danceallnite

The LJ Reynolds and the Relations 45 on Monique is pretty difficult to find. Great, though. The other side, "Stop, Look Over Your Past" is blistering midtempo soul.

Edited by garethx
Social source share

Source Advert