Soul Fusion, Gloucester

Well, your thoughts for those that went!!

Having spoken to Neil last night he has confirmed that just under 400 Soulies attended Soul Fusion on Saturday Night, must mean that Gloucester is back on the scene big time :)

A great night, both in the Northern Room & the Modern Room.

Roll on August :)

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having spoken to Neil last night he has confirmed that just under 400 Soulies attended Soul Fusion on Saturday Night, must mean that Gloucester is back on the scene big time :D

Great turnout for the Cherry & Red's. And the European Plate final as well! Things are looking up down there :)

Great turnout for the Cherry & White's. And the European Plate final as well! Things are looking up down there wink.gif

Having spoken to Neil last night he has confirmed that just under 400 Soulies attended Soul Fusion on Saturday Night, must mean that Gloucester is back on the scene big time :)

Couldn't agree more Lloydee utterly brilliant night - Little Chrissy came down from Manchester & was not disappointed. Great venue, great people, great music and the DJ's weren't bad either yes.gif

Must say that I really enjoyed myself, and so did everyone I spoke with who travelled from Bristol.

The Modern room was really, really good. Loads of great new music, first class, intimate atmosphere with a

nice sound system that truly showed the music off to it's best.

I will be back for some more (maybe not as soon as August as we're expecting our first baby) but certainly

towards the end of the year. Highly recommended to anyone, you won't regret it. Nice work Neil.

Source Advert