Anybody Suggest A Vinyl Cutting Service?

Mal C

Want to get some of my acetates cut onto vinyl, can anybody suggest a Vinyl cutting service that offers single or upto 10 copies... found one on here but 250 seems to be the minimum amount they do.

Thanks in advance,

mal

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Used a vinyl cutting service here in the Netherlands just recently for acetates. It was recommended to me by Jos who runs the Amsterdam Soul Club, and at 20 euros for a two-sided 45, I thought it well worth a try.

Got my disc mid week and it's superb! I always send AIFFs for getting one-offs cut and have used Vinyl Carvers and a Belgian service that turned out to be really second-rate. The sound quality on the Dutch-cut disc is miles better than both - and I intend to use them again in the next week or so.

Don't have their email address to hand, so drop me a pm if it's if interest and I'll gladly pass it on.

Edited by Russell Gilbert
Social source share

As I've had a couple of requests for the info, it seems only fair to post the link up for everyone.

https://vinyltracks.nl

The site is in Dutch, so you'll need the services of Google Translate. It's a very small site though, so you shouldn't have too much trouble.

You need to register and the link for that is on the far right and says "Registreer dan hier".

Ah, just realised that the text in Dutch above that I cut & paste is live and links direct to the registration page...

Edited by Russell Gilbert
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert