'kin Ell , How Much Postage

At least the guy attempts to explain how Ebay are exploiting the postal service to their own ends...have to give him a bit of credit for that

To be honest Pete , I never got past the postage :lol:  , in fairness he has explained why .

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

To be honest Pete , I never got past the postage :lol:  , in fairness he has explained why .

Swifty :thumbsup:

Also he is quoting USPS Priority Mail International price. There are other options, which I'm sure he'd use if you asked. You can still ship for about half that from the states.

Social source share

Also he is quoting USPS Priority Mail International price. There are other options, which I'm sure he'd use if you asked. You can still ship for about half that from the states.

What I've done is ask the seller to charge only the real cost and credit back rest, on the whole they've done that. I suspect it's killed the $10.00

record, all those cheapies won't get shipped across the pond anymore I fear.

Social source share

What I've done is ask the seller to charge only the real cost and credit back rest, on the whole they've done that. I suspect it's killed the $10.00

record, all those cheapies won't get shipped across the pond anymore I fear.

No, but they are there if you go round their houses :wicked::D

• Helpful 2
Social source share

I GOT A MATES BROTHER IN DETROIT TO LET ME SEND THEM TO HIM AND HE PUT'S ABOUT 10 AT A TIME IN A BOX,

COMES TO ABOUT $20 WHICH IS QUITE A SAVING AS PRICES WERE ABOUT $13  AND UP,

BUT I HAVE NOTICED ONE OR TWO DEALERS HAVE EITHER GONE BACK TO THE OLD POSTAGE PRICES OR NOT RAISED THEM YET,

CRAIG MOERER AND FUNKYOUSOUNDS FOR TWO THAT I'VE SEEN AND THERE'S A FEW MORE HAVE NOT RAISED TO THE FULL AMOUNT YET, CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY EVER GOT RID OF SURFACE MAIL AFTER 9-11, SENDING STUFF OUT OF AMERICA CAN'T BE MUCH OF A SECURITY THREAT CAN IT ???

JOE.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!