sugar

Re-Collecting Records

hi all, my name is chris barley from doncaster, ive just started collecting again and im sure its gonna cost me .....check me out cos i need quite alot of stuff......contact me thro my email ....lilly-lucifer@hotmail.co.uk.....keeping the faith !!!!

Guest sharmo 1

what you after chap ?

hi all, my name is chris barley from doncaster, ive just started collecting again and im sure its gonna cost me .....check me out cos i need quite alot of stuff......contact me thro my email ....lilly-lucifer@hotmail.co.uk.....keeping the faith !!!!

See my post SALES -  8th June  Looking to sell my N.Soul record collection  - Some classics /Coloured vinyl etc .

Ninja

Quite a few folks have started collecting vinyl again and it doesn't need to cost you big bucks

There's tons of great originals to be had for next to nowt if you look around

My advice is hoover up all the great cheapies first before getting over the welly tops  :thumbsup:

Always preferred anglers waders you can fish in deeper water and get a better catch but only for the seasoned veteran

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.