Northern Soul Amsterdam Minicruise

Guest NiteNurse

Guest NiteNurse

Im interested in the Northern Soul  Amsterdam Minicruise & attending the alldayer, but im a bit confused as to where the alldayer is, Amsterdam or Rotterdam. I need advice as to which cruise to book as there are 2 advertised on the P&O site one for Amsterdam & one for Rotterdam, any help & advice would be greatly appreciated, Many thanks Sue xx

Social source share

Hi, its the same as last time at the Amsterdam Soul club, a nice friendly crowd, and real easy to get to once in Amsterdam, a Tram line takes you almost to the door, you need to book the Amsterdam cruise so that they can allocate bus seats, both trips involve a coach trip to the city of choice, we are all on the same Ferry.
I enjoyed it that much I booked on this one as soon as possible.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi Sue

I am new to this like you despite being  long term soulie, and I have booked on it.

I booked this event after hearing how good the last one was, if you go on the P&O website and look at Mini Cruises it will direct you to the soul cruise in November.

I rung them up to confirm the transfers and they assure me that there will be a transfer to Amsterdam, although you will note on the tram may be a better option if you look at the posts on the events page.

For info Rotterdam is the port for Amsterdam for cruise ships.

I hope this helps clarify what your query is.

DW 

Social source share

Missed the January event at ASC this year, gutted as it fell on my birthday but we had already booked to go for New Year's Eve when I noticed the listing for the event.

Mind you, New Years Eve was mental so not complaining.

there is no place like dam on new years, queens day is also amazing.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!