Bitty Mclean

Blake H

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • 2 months later...

Mr toad chris p just called me back he told me brother man is not on cd only peckings 7" so we are both musically educated propper ,

Blake h and jordirip chris is going to burn it to cd for me hope thats good enough for you to forward the music , bitty has only got his own copy on 7" .big seller fe true , as i said chris may repress he is thinking about , let me know if this is ok for you

Social source share

Guest lamont7

Brotherman is on Bitty mcleans latest album--taxi connection,which is well worth the money if you like your reggae with Soul,

also a good cover version of curtis mayfields I"m the one who loves you

Social source share

Dude im sorry about that , as i said just trying to help a dude out , when i am desperate to get a tune i will take any format so i thought i would help ,i only quoted what came out of peckings mouth this morning i Will see peckings on saturday he really should know his own product ( obviously he dont ) , as i said i dont know his own new product , i only deal in his original studio 1and other labels he deals with For over 30 years been going there , this re working old riddims thing is not my cup of tea at all

Again one million apologies to all

Social source share