Jesse Fisher-Your Not Loving A Beginner- On Way Out

Kirsty S

Thanks for that. I'm really thick when it comes to buying records,those of you who know me, know I only buy records as pressies for him, dont know the first thing bout them, can you experts help me please. Why is one £80 & the other £150?. xx

Social source share

Thanks for that. I'm really thick when it comes to buying records,those of you who know me, know I only buy records as pressies for him, dont know the first thing bout them, can you experts help me please. Why is one £80 & the other £150?. xx

Now then Kirsty, expect to pay around £100 for the multi coloured label issue and between £120 and £150 if someone is selling the white label with red text  issue, great record, regret selling mine, BTW, did you manage to get him a record box

Kev X

Social source share

Now then Kirsty, expect to pay around £100 for the multi coloured label issue and between £120 and £150 if someone is selling the white label with red text  issue, great record, regret selling mine, BTW, did you manage to get him a record box

Kev X

Thanks Kev, that makes sense, I looked at them both quickly & thought they looked the same. So its the multicoloured one I'm looking for then. Thanks Ockers, sounds like you have set a fair price, now Kev has explained it, I just dont know the first thing when it comes to records. Yes Kev I got him a box on Saturday, we went to Leeds record fair, armed with the info you gave us (so I knew how much I should be paying) & got a really nice 200 count in baby blue (to match the dining room lol) for £30 & they were £50 on that website, so well chuffed. It was from a guy in Bradford & also got him some plastic sleeves, told him he aint having it til xmas day lol. Thanks for your help x

• Helpful 1
Social source share