Lee Mc Kinney

Some turned up in an old chest of drawers a few years ago now. There were three minty ones which Shifty got and sold, then the guy who found them put the others on ebay which were around VG I think, I definitely remember two going through because I bid on one but Kitch beat me to it.

Before that it never used to get played. I even went to an event Guy H. was running in Huddersfield just so I could ask Kitch to play it for me, as I had never heard it on a big system.

Of the three that Shifty had, I got one, Andy Killick and Fingers got the other two.

Just superb on a big system.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Think back in the day Pete Myles had one and I guess around late Stafford there were about 3 known copies.

Also heard it was a Tommo discovery along with Paris and the likes.

Incredible on a big system as you say

Social source share

Some turned up in an old chest of drawers a few years ago now. There were three minty ones which Shifty got and sold, then the guy who found them put the others on ebay which were around VG I think, I definitely remember two going through because I bid on one but Kitch beat me to it.

Before that it never used to get played. I even went to an event Guy H. was running in Huddersfield just so I could ask Kitch to play it for me, as I had never heard it on a big system.

Of the three that Shifty had, I got one, Andy Killick and Fingers got the other two.

Just superb on a big system.

And I bought it as a spare.. :D Had my first copy a very long time ago

Social source share

And I bought it as a spare.. :D Had my first copy a very long time ago

Yes I should have said that Alan, that's why I had to get you to play it for me at Guy's do. Thanks for that mate. I also asked you to play it one night at Lifeline, and from a very quiet dance floor, it packed it.  :lol:  :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share