Nigel Shaw Tribute Collection At Catacombs Anniversary

I just want to say thanks to everyone who, as a tribute to Nigel Shaw, made a donation to the collection for the Staffordshire County Air Ambulance at Saturday's Catacombs revival at SOULVATION @ Lea Hall Club, Rugeley.

We wanted to make some kind of effort in memory of Nige and as he was flown in the Air Ambulance from Stafford to Bristol (and as we have collected money for them in the past) we thought it would be a suitable good cause. Many thanks to Nigel Brown for co-ordinating with Nigel Shaw's family about this.

The collections tins have been handed in to the Air Ambulance people and as soon as they tell us how much was raised I will post the details on this site.

Thanks,

Neil

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I just want to say thanks to everyone who, as a tribute to Nigel Shaw, made a donation to the collection for the Staffordshire County Air Ambulance at Saturday's Catacombs revival at SOULVATION @ Lea Hall Club, Rugeley.

We wanted to make some kind of effort in memory of Nige and as he was flown in the Air Ambulance from Stafford to Bristol (and as we have collected money for them in the past) we thought it would be a suitable good cause. Many thanks to Nigel Brown for co-ordinating with Nigel Shaw's family about this.

The collections tins have been handed in to the Air Ambulance people and as soon as they tell us how much was raised I will post the details on this site.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil

Doug here

paypal for donations

any chance

:thumbsup::D

I don't know if the Air Ambulance do pay pal....this was a collection we did on the night in memory to Nige who had often been to Lea Hall...we got the family's permission via Nigel Brown to do it at the event and it's intended to be from people who were there,not the main collection etc for Nige...just us remembering the man with the shirts..

If you want to make a donation to remember Nigel maybe the best thing would be for Nigel Brown to direct you where that should go .as there may be some other main collection/cause which family and friends are involved in, and I would not wish to disrespect that.

Must say it was very sad to hold the collection,there were more than a few people dabbing away tears ...Nigel was well loved in the West Midlands. The night we ran out of petrol in his car on the motorway taking Rose Battiste back from a gig was mad...we were just laughing our heads off....typical Nige moment..I kept thinking about that on Saturday.

Neil

I don't know if the Air Ambulance do pay pal....this was a collection we did on the night in memory to Nige who had often been to Lea Hall...we got the family's permission via Nigel Brown to do it at the event and it's intended to be from people who were there,not the main collection etc for Nige...just us remembering the man with the shirts..

If you want to make a donation to remember Nigel maybe the best thing would be for Nigel Brown to direct you where that should go .as there may be some other main collection/cause which family and friends are involved in, and I would not wish to disrespect that.

Must say it was very sad to hold the collection,there were more than a few people dabbing away tears ...Nigel was well loved in the West Midlands. The night we ran out of petrol in his car on the motorway taking Rose Battiste back from a gig was mad...we were just laughing our heads off....typical Nige moment..I kept thinking about that on Saturday.

Neil

=========

well done neil for this ,,sounds like a fabulous effort...

Source Advert