Ruth From Middlesbrough Died Yesterday

I've just heard this afternoon that a very old friend of mine, Ruth from Middlesbrough died yesterday. She was only in her 30's & leaves Mark, her husband & 2 small children.

I have been phoning round who I can, who knew her from her Mod & Soul days. I dont have contact numbers for a lot of people.

So if anyone is reading this who knew her a while ago or even more recently, I have the funeral details & also an address for cards.

Rip, Darling.

Kirstyxxx

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just heard this afternoon that a very old friend of mine, Ruth from Middlesbrough died yesterday. She was only in her 30's & leaves Mark, her husband & 2 small children.

I have been phoning round who I can, who knew her from her Mod & Soul days. I dont have contact numbers for a lot of people.

So if anyone is reading this who knew her a while ago or even more recently, I have the funeral details & also an address for cards.

Rip, Darling.

Kirstyxxx

Hello Kirsty,life is totally unfair and a tragic early loss is far worse.......her Husband Mark and the children must be devastated,I know I would be and my son.

My condolences to relatives and family .

Social source share

How very sad,im shocked,i new that she was'nt in the best of health but this is such a shock,my deepest sympathy goes out to Mark and her children at this sad time.I have been in touch with Rowena and she's so shocked aswell. R.I.P

Hi Wally

I take it if you have been in touch with Rowena, you have the funeral details. Give Rowena my love when you speak to her, I know they were really close. I cant make the funeral as we are on holiday abroad, gutted I cant be there.

I have dug out some old photos from when we are mods & from more recently, will send them to Mark. My friend spoke to Ruth's mum tonight & Mark is devastated.

Kirsty

Social source share

I didn't know Ruth at all, but always very sad when somebody so young dies.

How tragic for all her family but I always feel so much when children lose their mummy or daddy.

I hope her family think of all the good times they had with her and keep those memories alive.

God bless.

Mandy

Social source share

I didn't know Ruth at all, but always very sad when somebody so young dies.

How tragic for all her family but I always feel so much when children lose their mummy or daddy.

I hope her family think of all the good times they had with her and keep those memories alive. God bless. Mandy

Dito, a very sad thing indeed, thoughts and sympathes with the family and friends

Social source share

Dito, a very sad thing indeed, thoughts and sympathes with the family and friends

Likewise, a loss of a parent at any age is painful, to lose them when children are young,even worse, my sympathies to the family and friends involved,god bless them, Del

Social source share

Nothing people say really helps much at a time like this. But I do feel for Mark and the family. I do know, just having real friends around does help, and that will be even more important in a few months, cuz thats when it does get tough. But it does gets better, little by little, some times, so you wouldn't notice, I know.

Be strong

Love Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert