Monique

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

this is ??

In the 1990's used to see him all over the place. A small guy who always wore a suit and tie, glasses and not much hair. looked lke a mod. He always his record box by him when he danced. Never did find out who he was.

isnt that one of the guys from the hideaway in manchester,

mark

Social source share

this is ??

In the 1990's used to see him all over the place. A small guy who always wore a suit and tie, glasses and not much hair. looked lke a mod. He always his record box by him when he danced. Never did find out who he was.

looks like the invisable man to me :thumbsup:

Social source share

sounds very much like Mike Warburton to me - used to see him down the 100 Club all the time during the mid 90s.

derek

Social source share

Guest 71TRSC

If its who I am thinking of we used to call him "the accountant"! cos he looked like, err, an accountant! If its the same chap he is dancing at the end of the programme that was on the tv about cleethorpes.

Social source share

If its who I am thinking of we used to call him "the accountant"! cos he looked like, err, an accountant! If its the same chap he is dancing at the end of the programme that was on the tv about cleethorpes.

:thumbsup: yes he did!!!

Must be the same person. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yep, Mike Warburton from Manchester (Hide Away of late), used to always go the Ritz too. Really nice bloke when you got to know him. Used to see him around Manchester in my lunch break when Iived up there ... think he was an accountant or an architect - something like that. Not seen him for a while but that's cos I've not been out :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Mandy :D

Grant

I used to love going to Droylsden allnighters. Great music

Great place Monique, never missed one. We used to camp out top right hand corner as you looked at the stage - we were the ones doing the fast spins all night :D Muisc was superb and Mark R used to play everything I asked for.

Social source share

this is ??

Jeez, that's wierd. Was gonna post whatever happened to Mike on here last week.

P.s, Droylseden was quality. And you never knew if you were gonna ever see your car again once you went inside.

Social source share

Jeez, that's wierd. Was gonna post whatever happened to Mike on here last week.

P.s, Droylseden was quality. And you never knew if you were gonna ever see your car again once you went inside.

Yer right there Jason ....there was always a lot of piis'eds coming out of a club that was in the corner of the carpark too as we were just going in but most were too busy fighting around the burger van in the corner to bother with us

Social source share

i thought mr warburton made bread :ohmy::shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert