Five Wants

Sean Gomez Adams

Hi everybody, I'm looking for the records listed below, and wish to buy them for a set price.  I am really looking for M to M- basically clean records with no surface noise.  I really appreciate you looking; and would like to thank everybody that has found records for me over the year!  To All Soul Source members Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sean.

1.  CHARLIE NESBIT: SOUL TRAIN, SALVADOR RECORDS SR 888.

2.  BOBBY GARRETT: MY LITTLE GIRL, MIRWOOD RECORDS 5511.

3. LARRY DAVIS:  I'VE BEEN HURT SO MANY TIMES, KENT RECORDS K-4514. NOW FOUND!

4. BILLY PRESTON: THE GIRL'S GOT IT, CAPITOL 5611. NOW FOUND!

5. ELLA FITZGERALD:  GET READY, REPRISE RECORDS.

Edited by Sean Gomez Adams
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I'm looking for the records listed below, and wish to buy them for a set price.  I am really looking for M to M- basically clean records with no surface noise.  I really appreciate you looking; and would like to thank everybody that has found records for me over the year!  To All Soul Source members Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sean.

2.  BOBBY GARRETT: MY LITTLE GIRL, MIRWOOD RECORDS 5511.  STILL LOOKING!

5. ELLA FITZGERALD:  GET READY, REPRISE RECORDS. 

Edited by Sean Gomez Adams
Social source share

2.  BOBBY GARRETT: MY LITTLE GIRL, MIRWOOD RECORDS 5511.

5. ELLA FITZGERALD:  GET READY, REPRISE RECORDS. NOW FOUND!

Social source share

I did message you on Facebook about Bobby Garrett a few days ago. Never got a reply - sold it to someone else now.

I'm sorry billy I saw it today; it's been a bad couple of weeks my head is spinning.  I hope 2015 doesn't carry on like this......thanks for thinking of me better luck next time I hope.  ATB Sean

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• 2 months later...