8pm TILL 1am

2 ROOMS OF SOUL

ROOM 1 BLUE MAX,PHIL RICHARDS,WOODY & CRAIG WESTWOOD

SPECIAL GUEST MACE

ROOM 2 EASTBOURNE PETE , LONDON ANDY & BRIERLEY HILL BILL

BAR TILL 12-45AM

£4.00 OTD

DIRECTIONS AND INFO AT www.soul-seek.co.uk

:lol::yes: so thats why they call it SPECIAL cos he never turns up & that makes it such a SPECIAL night for us all ..... :thumbsup:

:lol::yes: so thats why they call it SPECIAL cos he never turns up & that makes it such a SPECIAL night for us all ..... :thumbsup:

biggrin.gif Hey Binty....I never fail to show for a booking....(the few I actually get... :yes: )

Anyway, go cause trouble on your other threads you mini-mischief maker.... :yes:

Guest Phil Richards

See if I can get there without putting a 6 inch nail in me tyre this time :thumbsup:

Or was that a pre-planned trap to prevent me turning up... :lol::yes:

See ya friday Phil.... :yes:

Don't be late this time :yes:

Guest Marcelle

:thumbsup: Hey Binty....I never fail to show for a booking....(the few I actually get... :lol: )

Anyway, go cause trouble on your other threads you mini-mischief maker.... tongue.gif

tongue.gif Just couldnt resist it Matey ..... you know I just love those hmmmmm .... TUNES you play anyway im missing you .... You dont write or call anymore :yes:

Binty xx

ps ... my other threads are boring ... Well until I post part 3 !!! then watch them jump :D:yes::yes:

Guest Andy BB

So far among other enquiries I've had three cockerney mates text or call to ask me why I didn't say I was playing records at this and one Midlands mate text me to ask if I fancy a beer in the afternoon and do I want to stay at his mates house. It's only been up a few hours!

So if you're reading this and you're my mate. It ain't me. It's a common name. I think it might be Andy Lewis, or maybe Andy Smith...

(If you're a friend of Andy Lewis or Andy Smith get texting him!)

:thumbsup:

Ta

So far among other enquiries I've had three cockerney mates text or call to ask me why I didn't say I was playing records at this and one Midlands mate text me to ask if I fancy a beer in the afternoon and do I want to stay at his mates house. It's only been up a few hours!

So if you're reading this and you're my mate. It ain't me. It's a common name. I think it might be Andy Lewis, or maybe Andy Smith...

:ohmy:

Ta

Got to admit, I was one of those who thought it was Andy BB, obviously the only Andy in London.... :thumbsup:

Guest Phil Richards

:yes:

Ta

Well if you want to come and spin some 45's in room 2 just phone Bill 07855654888 and he will sort you out :yes:

Don't be late this time :yes:

:yes: F*ckin' cheek!

Gets there latish last time due to a whopping big nail in me tyre, to find the room I'm DJing in full of Domino players who don't want to stop playing..... :D

Will the main room be ready when I arrive, or will the old dears bingo still be in full flow? :D:D:D

Ta

I think its Andy Brazil

:yes: F*ckin' cheek!

Gets there latish last time due to a whopping big nail in me tyre, to find the room I'm DJing in full of Domino players who don't want to stop playing..... :yes:

Will the main room be ready when I arrive, or will the old dears bingo still be in full flow? :D:D:D

This sounds like my type of club, what time does the bingo start? :D

Guest Phil Richards

This sounds like my type of club, what time does the bingo start? :shhh:

When Mace is on :lol::lol:

When Phil graces the decks......the 'blue rinse brigade' love him... :shhh:

I get a Full dance floor as well thumbsup.gif

When Mace is on :huh::tumbleweed3:

I get a Full dance floor as well :unsure:

had a phone call last night to say eastbourne pete isnt coming but watford chris has replaced.now i think there is only one chris in watford so it should make loads more sense.

i understand andy and chris's chauffeuris back door ken.anybody confirm??

had a phone call last night to say eastbourne pete isnt coming but watford chris has replaced.now i think there is only one chris in watford so it should make loads more sense.

Have had p.m. from Andy Brazil confirming that he is indeed the London Andy advertised, and that he is coming up with Watford Chris and Ken.

I'm bringing Johnny Beggs with me, so please ensure he has somewhere comfortable to sit, his legs ain't as good as they used to be since he's getting on a bit nowadays... :rolleyes:

Guest Soulie007

Confirmed. :(

I will be bringing a box full of Club RnB and Soul and a few unknowns I like. :lol:

Andy Brazil has got us all moving.. many phone calls last night whilst I was watching the Twin Towers prog on BBC1.

Just got the directions og Multimap looks complicated to find but I have printed the maps as well and added in 27, 28 ,29 etc so as long as we follow that we should be Ok. :(

Nigel Mansell oops 4 got meself there.. I mean B/D Kennie will be taking us up in his super cool BM so thanks for the Kennie mate. :rolleyes:

See you all for a super cool nite later. :dance:

Confirmed. :D

I will be bringing a box full of Club RnB and Soul and a few unknowns I like. :(

Andy Brazil has got us all moving.. many phone calls last night whilst I was watching the Twin Towers prog on BBC1.

Just got the directions og Multimap looks complicated to find but I have printed the maps as well and added in 27, 28 ,29 etc so as long as we follow that we should be Ok. :(

Nigel Mansell oops 4 got meself there.. I mean B/D Kennie will be taking us up in his super cool BM so thanks for the Kennie mate. :(

Yup, having a bath later,glad your in charge of directions Chris,we`ll be there about 4.30am :lol: ,see you all later :rolleyes:

Hi Chris - it's a tw*t to find - I asked for directions on here a few months back and even the locals hadn't got a clue. :D

Did multimap but had about 50 instructions :(

What time you hoping get there - I'm planning on arriving about 9 - 9.30ish.

If about the same I can p.m. you my mobile number and should be able to drive you in from motorway? :(

Watch out for f*ck off big nails in the side streets - traps for outsiders (or escapees from Dudley Zoo) methinks. :rolleyes:

Or else they have fell off the pony & traps they travel around in them parts...(cue insults from Mr Rimmer :lol: )

Edited by Mace
Guest vinylvixen

STUDIO 1

DUDLEY CLUB

(WAS DUDLEY LABOUR CLUB)

WATERLOO STREET OFF

WELLINGTON ROAD

DUDLEY

WEST MIDLANDS

DY1 2BN

FRIDAY SEP 8th

8pm TILL 1am

2 ROOMS OF SOUL

ROOM 1 BLUE MAX,PHIL RICHARDS,WOODY & CRAIG WESTWOOD

SPECIAL GUEST MACE

ROOM 2 EASTBOURNE PETE , LONDON ANDY & BRIERLEY HILL BILL

BAR TILL 12-45AM

£4.00 OTD

DIRECTIONS AND INFO AT www.soul-seek.co.uk

Oh my gawd....Brierley Hill....Land of my Forefathers.....I haven't heard of Brierley Hill for years. I think it's a great idea to be geographical with djs...which London Andy is it...Brazil, BB....and that's just the B's
:(
I'd love to come up to this night soon....keep us posted and have a great night tonight
:rolleyes:
Jo

Guest Andy Brazil

Confirmed. :(

I will be bringing a box full of Club RnB and Soul and a few unknowns I like. :(

Just got the directions og Multimap looks complicated to find but I have printed the maps as well and added in 27, 28 ,29 etc so as long as we follow that we should be Ok. :D

Nigel Mansell oops 4 got meself there.. I mean B/D Kennie will be taking us up in his super cool BM so thanks for the Kennie mate. :rolleyes:

bugging my neighbours,

getting tunes ready,

looking forward to this!

Chris is bringing his camera,

so look out for the "road movie" :lol:

Guest Phil Richards

Hi Chris - it's a tw*t to find - I asked for directions on here a few months back and even the locals hadn't got a clue. :lol:

Did multimap but had about 50 instructions :lol:

What time you hoping get there - I'm planning on arriving about 9 - 9.30ish.

If about the same I can p.m. you my mobile number and should be able to drive you in from motorway? :rolleyes:

Watch out for f*ck off big nails in the side streets - traps for outsiders (or escapees from Dudley Zoo) methinks. :rolleyes:

Or else they have fell off the pony & traps they travel around in them parts...(cue insults from Mr Rimmer :sleep3: )

We only fall off when drunk :(

Guest Marcelle

Was referring to the tw*tty nails lying about on the roads mate :lol:

So that where they went :lol:

SORRY Phil next time i`ll be more discreet :P

have a tip top night ....... well the best you can with MACE Djing :P

:PBinty xx

Edited by Marcelle

Source Advert