Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Quinvy

Sonny Herman - What About Me - Utopia

So any ideas? Never see it for sale. Must be rare?

GREAT Record!! Played by Dave Fergie every time I can pressurise him into spinning it. Danced to it at The Hitsville Weekender last weekend. Been looking for one for the last 3/4 years....ain't seen it. GREAT Record! :ohmy: Good luck.

Regards,

Dave

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

www.theresthatbeat.com

First heard this around 20 years ago on a Duncan Morris tape... anyone remember him?

Great tune... Alex Jones gives it a spin every once in a while... TIP TOP :P

ps: Is that Carl Underwood on your avatar Phil... thought you said it was crap! :ohmy:

Edited by jumpinjoan

First heard this around 20 years ago on a Duncan Morris tape... anyone remember him?

Great tune... Alex Jones gives it a spin every once in a while... TIP TOP :ohmy:

ps: Is that Carl Underwood on your avatar Phil... thought you said it was crap! :P

Yes it is Carl Underwood, thought it was a very good looking label. What I actually said was, and I quote "I'm not that keen on it" think there's a subtle difference there Joan. What I meant was I wouldn't buy it, that's all.

Edited by quinvy

Yes it is Carl Underwood, thought it was a very good looking label. What I actually said was, and I quote "I'm not that keen on it" think there's a suptle difference there Joan. What I meant was I wouldn't buy it, that's all.

I think you'll find what you actually said was.. and i quote......

"Trouble is, now I've heard it, I'm not keen on it at all." followed by a thmbdn.gif

Think you'll find there's a subtle difference there too Phil.

Anyway... Quinvys Cheap as Chips... what do you reckon... or wouldn't you be seen dead in there! :ohmy:

I think you'll find what you actually said was.. and i quote......

"Trouble is, now I've heard it, I'm not keen on it at all." followed by a thmbdn.gif

Think you'll find there's a subtle difference there too Phil.

Anyway... Quinvys Cheap as Chips... what do you reckon... or wouldn't you be seen dead in there! :ohmy:

Thought it was out of order actually.

Guest Lucy

Duncan Morris, he was from Essex ( I think). I was thinking about him only the other day. :thumbsup:

Edited by Lucy

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts