Herbert Hunter

arnie j

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi guys and gals,was looking through boxes at the weekend and saw this with a diff b side to my copy. my copy has push away from the table as the b side, is one original and other a pressing etc ? thanks for any info given

That'll be the second pressing, with Bill Pursell - Heartbeat on the other side.

Social source share

thanks pete, any idea of todays value of my first pressing mate ?

Well the original now goes for anything from 100 to 150, the first pressing as in bootleg/reissue I've seen go for up to 40 quid but anyone paying that must be mental, the one with Heartbeat on the back 10-20 quid I guess. Nicest one of the lot is the white demo, had that 3 times now and regretted selling it every time.

Social source share

:lol::thumbsup:

So what would Heatbeat on a Spar issue be worth?

Hi Martyn

Put a copy on Ebay couple of weeks ago, expected about £10 - £15 for it, eventually went for £46.

Barry Cooper

Social source share

Guest martyn

Hi Martyn

Put a copy on Ebay couple of weeks ago, expected about £10 - £15 for it, eventually went for £46.

Barry Cooper

Bloody Hell !............I paid £200 for mine a couple of years back,perhaps not a good time to shift it then :yes:

Social source share

Bloody Hell !............I paid £200 for mine a couple of years back,perhaps not a good time to shift it then :yes:

Hi Martyn

I am talking about the reissue not the original, I was surprised by getting £46 for 2nd issue

hope this calms you down.

Barry

Social source share

Well the original now goes for anything from 100 to 150, the first pressing as in bootleg/reissue I've seen go for up to 40 quid but anyone paying that must be mental, the one with Heartbeat on the back 10-20 quid I guess. Nicest one of the lot is the white demo, had that 3 times now and regretted selling it every time.

What value would you put on the WD Pete?

best

BH

Social source share

Guest martyn

Hi Martyn

I am talking about the reissue not the original, I was surprised by getting £46 for 2nd issue

hope this calms you down.

Barry

:lol::thumbsup: ............... :lol::D Cheers mate,I'd best retrive it from down the garden !!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert