• Replies 103
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Andy Brazil

Mr Lightweight signing in as it's 4.15 and I'm back from the allnnighter. Unfortunately got to work today and then off to the 100 club tonight as well. Anyway, a big TA to Andy and Tony for organising this. A great night with great musical variations from all djs and an especially 'up for it' crowd. Superb, can't wait for the next one on the 29th. :lol:

Warren Boogaloo

Have to agree with Warren here, superb night thumbsup.gif

I left at 6am and it was still going strong.

Excellent music, excellent people and excellent venue.

:yes:

Just got in and I'm still buzzin.... top Top Night.... I thought everyone played a blinder. All the other dj's were on their game. Nice one. Must admit I was a bit apprehensive that you might have been a bit ambitious with such a big venue Andy - bur fair play man you pulled it off... Well done mate big respect to you. A very decent sized up for it and open minded crowd. This is only gonna get even better as it gets established... You should be well chuffed fella. :no:

Just coming round now!

What a really enjoyable night, was such a pleasure to spin some tunes here, think your onto a winner Andy, floor was 'lively' all night long really good mix of R&B, Gritty soul and some up-tempo northern thrown into the mix made it what it was.

Every one played some cracking sets!

Nice one :lol:

I agree, a really great crowd and excellent music. I reluctantly left early with Kenny as I'm trying to turn my clock back to "conventional hours" so I don't turn up for my new job at 2pm on Monday :thumbsup: I could always invest in a pair of glasses with stick on eyes to get me through the morning, and just nod a lot.

Anyway, top night, well done Andy. Like Rowly, I was wondering whether the venue would be a little large but it was pergect. Unfortunately I can't make the next one as I have my night in Colchester on 29th. Will most definately be at the one after though. :P

thanks for the above comments,

must admit i got a real buzz from seeing everything in the right

alignment;

DJs,venue,sound,staff & energetic,varied crowd

Many thanks to all the djs

Karen,Baz,Des,Warren,Rowly,Callum,Soggy

who all gave a strong account of themselves,

with each DJs individual style loud & clear.

special mention also,

to T2

for keeping my feet on the ground :wave:

& to Marcus & Michael

for playing great sounds at the warm-up

& setting the tone of the night with a good,

friendly start

:thumbsup:

Guest Andy Brazil

i think you'll find that too much R&B is an impossibility Baz! :wave:

I can handle some R&B nower days,i've heard some nice tracks lately,

really glad to hear this Billy

unfortunely stood on a nail went up to the size of my bellend dance wise that would of been an ideal night,

Ouch !! :P

hope the experience won't put you off our next event:

Hard As Nails III

1960s R&B Allnighter

,off to the 100 club tonight down about 50 pain killers u cant keep a good girl down.

Billy

well impressed

to see you jumping about at the 100 club after having trodden on a nail !!

Glad you had a good one Andy mate.

Fridays are a no goer for me at moment :yes: , so I won't make any false promises about making the next one...but hope it goes from strength to strength :lol:

thanks Mace

i'd love to get something together for a saturday

where you can come to London .......

let me know when's good thumbsup.gif

:lol:

Yep a massive big thanks to all the DJ's for a Monster first night and to Johnny G for a perfect sound system and for fixing the gremlins in the light show (Big Panic!).

I got trapped on the door for 90% of the night but amazed every time I visited the main room for the atmospheric buz from all who attended.

https://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/jacks/.../photok-4362931

Yes we are internet history.

T2

works for me in Firefox... but it is an unpleasantly complicated site, and took me a while to realise you had to scroll and click on the bar of pictures, there is no overall thumbnails view

i agree,

that photo site is a bit clunky,

i'll try & post up some other photo-links after

a much needed dinner

:no:

Source Advert