Plinston Xmas Get Together

TheBigO

Having seen your dancing Pickles we are ALL praying you remain in that corner lol.

Winnie my prezzie from th kids usually cosists of one of the limited edition clay figures of the Sopranos, this year its Uncle Junior.

============

I'm not sure why, but I'm visualising a womble, and that's purely in connection with your Uncle Junior comment, as opposed to some deep routed sexual preference :(

• Replies 135
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm! Winnie, not so sure of the sexual reference considering your liking for the Pet Shop Boys (!!!) I'll be posting more details on the club and layout etc in next few days, if Karen Womack is reading this get in touch babe as I have some tickets put by for you as cant remember if you wanted them or not DOH!

Hmmmm! Winnie, not so sure of the sexual reference considering your liking for the Pet Shop Boys (!!!) I'll be posting more details on the club and layout etc in next few days, if Karen Womack is reading this get in touch babe as I have some tickets put by for you as cant remember if you wanted them or not DOH!

============

If she doesn't want them you can always put them on the "Reserve" list :thumbsup:

Oi Winnie don't knock the reserve list cause we've almost sold out AND the membership mail out has just gone out last few days so I'm expecting a lot of crying and tantrums when people realise they've left it too late!!!! Taff's over tomorrow night so will post DJ times etc Friday, Soul Sam will be doing the last hour though and me the first.

Edited by TheBigO
Guest Andy Kempster

Oi Winnie don't knock the reserve list cause we've almost sold out AND the membership mail out has just gone out last few days so I'm expecting a lot of crying and tantrums when people realise they've left it too late!!!! Taff's over tomorrow night so will post DJ times etc Friday, Soul Sam will be doing the last hour though and me the first.

get there late then eh :D:thumbsup:

Winnie, are you sugesting that us Arlesey boys like to rub our bottoms against one another whilst doing a five fingered gloved shuffle!!!! :thumbsup: You swine!!!!

And OI! Andy Cropper, if you miss my set you'll miss the chance to hear some decent toons for a change along the lines of Constellations 'Oh Mary'; Cania; Midnight; Mary Wheeler; Ernestine Edy to name but a few I have in front of me and I cant be arsed to get the play box out. So Neh Neh Ne Neh Neh :lol:

Edited by TheBigO

Winnie, are you sugesting that us Arlesey boys like to rub our bottoms against one another whilst doing a five fingered gloved shuffle!!!! ohmy.gif You swine!!!!

And OI! Andy Cropper, if you miss my set you'll miss the chance to hear some decent toons for a change along the lines of Constellations 'Oh Mary'; Cania; Midnight; Mary Wheeler; Ernestine Edy to name but a few I have in front of me and I cant be arsed to get the play box out. So Neh Neh Ne Neh Neh :thumbsup:

=============

Was thinking more along the lines of Arlesey boys stick together......don't you just hate it when you have to explain things........bloody hill billies :thumbsup:

Guest Andy Kempster

=============

Was thinking more along the lines of Arlesey boys stick together......don't you just hate it when you have to explain things........bloody hill billies biggrin.gif

ok ok ok i'll be there for 8.30 to support the arlesey alliance

Good man, and your right, Arlesey boys have to stick together! especally from dubious comments posted by a man that looks like Peter Pans arch enemy captain Hook (albeit a more Soulful version!!!) See you on the night Andy and remember to gain entry your password is "I don't mind you used to have dangley bits Haley, I still love you x"

Good man, and your right, Arlesey boys have to stick together! especally from dubious comments posted by a man that looks like Peter Pans arch enemy captain Hook (albeit a more Soulful version!!!) See you on the night Andy and remember to gain entry your password is "I don't mind you used to have dangley bits Haley, I still love you x"

===============

You really have got to get over your pirate fixation smile.gif Not sure whether you're Peter Pan or Tinkerbell :thumbsup:

Hook ;-)

Winnie, I think you'll find the rather fetching, yet somewhat skimpy and tatty leaf dress and thigh boots I have been known to wear at venues will be a big clue as to which one!!!! Avast there ye landlubber!!!XXXX

===========

If this ensemble is putting in an appearance on said night, then in the immortal words of Mr Miagi, don't forget to 'wax on, wax off' :)

We are down to single figures for tickets ladies :D

:D The DJ times are:

7.30-8.30: The Gorgeous BigO spins toons to get you movin and a groovin with a flavour of the R&B side of Northern with a hint of 70's groovers

8.30-9.30: The Ladies Choice TAFFY gives us that authentic Ghetto! mix

9.30-10.30: The Dobby Of Soul Pete Burton spins great quality Northern Soul and advises Mr Potter to take care against the dark forces

10.30-11.30: The King of Swing Steve G pulls out truly impressive 7 inchers of pleasure and invites you to ogle in awe with tip top mixture of 60's and 70's SOUL baby x

11.30-12.30: The Slaphead Of Soul, the Keeper of the Faith, the all round No 1 Soul DJ Mr Soul Sam will be annoying everyone with his superb taste and fantastic choice of quality Soul gems, many plinston anthems are bound to be released upon the hungry girls and boys and table top dancing will be encouraged!!!!

The buzz on this is growing and looks set to be another great one. Roll on Friday 1st!!!!

boots - good point! Old twinkle toes the rat chatcher hasn't, will put on by now and get the word out to him!!! Well spotted that woman. Chantell's been in toch and has her's and Kevs tickets sorted now so no need to mention it when we chat next.

=============

One to many bottles of white lightning consumed in the Oppengard household was there? smile.gif

ok had a couple of calls and an email so need to make something clear to all who are intending to come. Unlike the Plinston, which holds 400+ and we average 300+, this venue holds 130 and is AN ALL TICKET EVENT, venues rules, and therefore you really need to get a ticket(s) reserved if you are coming along as YOU WONT GET IN WITHOUT ONE!!!! I can see loads of you turning up thinking we are bullshitting about this with no ticket and having to go home empty handed so please please please be sure to reserve a ticket with me or Boots via phone or email nh6tsmafia@aol.com if you want to attend what looks set to be a sell-out blinding night!

Edited by TheBigO

ok had a couple of calls and an email so need to make something clear to all who are intending to come. Unlike the Plinston, which holds 400+ and we average 300+, this venue holds 130 and is AN ALL TICKET EVENT, venues rules, and therefore you really need to get a ticket(s) reserved if you are coming along as YOU WONT GET IN WITHOUT ONE!!!! I can see loads of you turning up thinking we are bullshitting about this with no ticket and having to go home empty handed so please please please be sure to reserve a ticket with me or Boots via phone or email nh6tsmafia@aol.com if you want to attend what looks set to be a sell-out blinding night!

==============

Cleaned your keyboard up then tongue.gif

I've had a couple of people ask me about this, I've explained its not at the Plinston and told them to get in touch with you or Kay. :yes:

Cheers Winston, appreciate the help. Your right, eating Ginger Nuts over the keyboard hasn't helped!!!! Looking forward to all of us getting together on the night, armed with the vid camera for placing on Youtube straight after so be warned! Remember that i'll only be taking 15 mins of vid and around 200 shots of the night mate so may not be able to include all your shirt changes, lol XX

PLEASE TAKE NOTE

AS WE ALL KNOW NEIL IS PRONE TO EXAGGERATION :shades: BUT

THIS IS AN ALL TICKET EVENT AND THEY ARE NEARLY ALL GONE AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE ONCE THEY ARE GONE SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP

HI WINNIE

I CAN VOUCH FOR NEIL HE DOESNT DRINK!! BLOODY HELL COULD YOU IMAGINE IT IF HE DID :thumbsup::D:yes:

PLEASE TAKE NOTE

AS WE ALL KNOW NEIL IS PRONE TO EXAGGERATION blush.gif BUT

THIS IS AN ALL TICKET EVENT AND THEY ARE NEARLY ALL GONE AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE ONCE THEY ARE GONE SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP

HI WINNIE

I CAN VOUCH FOR NEIL HE DOESNT DRINK!! BLOODY HELL COULD YOU IMAGINE IT IF HE DID laugh.giflaugh.gif:yes:

================

If I have to imagine him, it would be easier if I drink :D

Guest Andy Kempster

oi! Boots! NO! Have the last few remaining in my hands and so another heads up

really looking forward to this, hope you're not clashing with anyone

Winnie, that hurt XXX Andy, be too late if we were!!!! Besides this dates been booked (minus venue) since the start of the year. That said this is looking like its gonna be a return to the Old Days around here, namely great toons (and I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to Steve G's and Soul Sams spots) and a fun friendly up-for-it crowd and atmosphere. Expect dancing on tables, down the stairs and lots of bad backing vocals to each and every track from the crowd! We are hoping that Taff will NOT be jumping on a table and giving it large in a Soulgate stylee, but we're not holding our breath!!!

Been going thru my boxes and trying to sort out what ones to leave behind - hard choice!!! Expect R&B belters from the likes of Big Joe Turner, Consteations, Syl Foreman, Big Mama Thornton alongside Midnight, Flame N King, Tony Troutman and R.Kelly.

Edited by TheBigO
Guest Andy Kempster

==========

Andy, your signatures only a "My husband and I...." away from a queens xmas speech smile.gif

what are you implying, hope you dont mean i am the queen ohmy.gif

Toby, managed to get that ticket for ChrissieO for you so thats all ok mate. And while i remember the 4 Emblems is located between the job centre and the Lyloyds bank in station Road, parking at the station or the huge car park just outside the Plinston. More details to follow

Edited by TheBigO

Toby, managed to get that ticket for ChrissieO for you so thats all ok mate. And while i remember the 4 Emblems is located between the job centre and the Lyloyds bank in station Road, parking at the station or the huge car park just outside the Plinston. More details to follow

============

Neil have you considered............

In the post before this you say, Toby do you want to get you a ticket for the honey monster?

And then in this one.........Toby, managed to get a ticket for Chrissie O. Think you can see where I'm going with this. Chrissie, gut him like a fish with his own cutlass, the scurvy dog :yes::lol::thumbsup::P

ranting_1.gif Oi Winnie, do not judge us all by your own low standards!!! I shall inform the Honey Monster that you think he can be easily confused with a girl - expect a special Soulgate 'hello sailor' greeting on the night!!!! As I always teach my children - where be my Buccaneers??? On the side of my bucking head son :unsure:

============

Neil have you considered............

In the post before this you say, Toby do you want to get you a ticket for the honey monster?

And then in this one.........Toby, managed to get a ticket for Chrissie O. Think you can see where I'm going with this. Chrissie, gut him like a fish with his own cutlass, the scurvy dog :P:lol::unsure::P

Hi Big O ,i think you have dropped yourself in it ,i'm certain that Chrisseo will want to hang you up by your dangly bits of your rather fetching peter pan outfit,be afraid my man .lots of people attending the Toby Towers after party bash,sorry Neil but you wont be able to attend after Chrisseo has dealt with you,the A&E dept at Lister looks like you best bet.. :D

Source Advert