17th November/ Special guest

RITCHIE ANDREW

NORTH WALES

REGULAR D.J. COLIN STUBBS

RESIDENT SPINNERS

KEITH WILLIAMS

CRAIG ADKINS

Edited by asboannie

ISN'T THERE A 'C' IN RITCHIE...OR HAS HE DEVELOPED A LISP FROM DRINKING ALL THAT 'SCRUTTOCKS OLD DERIGIBLE' IN STRETFORD....ONLY JOKING ANNIE :wicked: HAVE A TOP NIGHT WE'LL BE THERE IN SPIRIT BUT IN REALITY NOT :)

AVA GUDUN

CnC :ohmy::lol:

ISN'T THERE A 'C' IN RITCHIE...OR HAS HE DEVELOPED A LISP FROM DRINKING ALL THAT 'SCRUTTOCKS OLD DERIGIBLE' IN STRETFORD....ONLY JOKING ANNIE :wicked: HAVE A TOP NIGHT WE'LL BE THERE IN SPIRIT BUT IN REALITY NOT :( AVA GUDUN

CnC :):lol:

:no::lol: How could I forget to spell his name...after all these years. I gathere that the bothe of you are going to Belgium over that weekend...don't drink to much of that strong stuff :ohmy::lol: . All the best Annie & Ritchie

:yes::yes: How could I forget to spell his name...after all these years. I gathere that the bothe of you are going to Belgium over that weekend...don't drink to much of that strong stuff :thumbsup::( . All the best Annie & Ritchie

YEP WILL BE IN POIROT COUNTRY, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT SEE YOU SOON CnC :shades:

YEP WILL BE IN POIROT COUNTRY, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT SEE YOU SOON CnC :yes:

BUMP..............lets Square up

Pershing square.

Casuals on the square.

Be there @ Square one or be Square

Anybody got any more NS related Squares. :thumbsup:

BUMP..............lets Square up

Pershing square.

Casuals on the square.

Be there @ Square one or be Square

Anybody got any more NS related Squares. :thumbsup:

CHEQUER BOARD SQUARES :yes:

Hi Ritchie and annie i was going to come down and support you but i have to be in london till sat so i won't be back gutted but i hope it goes well and i'll see you both saturday, knock em dead Paul Edited by Baz

Hi Ritchie and annie i was going to come down and support you but i have to be in london till sat so i won't be back gutted but i hope it goes well and i'll see you both saturday, knock em dead Paul

Hi Paul....We just hope it all goes well for Keith, Craig and Colin.

I was really hoping to make the first one,always like to hear Ritchie play, still just might .....if I don't make it, I hope its a great success for Keith, Col & Craig.....see you all at the next one or maybe at the Greatstone Saturday :huh: ....ava goodun.....Tony

I was really hoping to make the first one,always like to hear Ritchie play, still just might .....if I don't make it, I hope its a great success for Keith, Col & Craig.....see you all at the next one or maybe at the Greatstone Saturday :thumbsup: ....ava goodun.....Tony

Hope you can make it Tony.....don't think were at the Greatston this month, due to this one.....and may be going to Lea Manor, on Sat night....not been there for a long time...see you soon.

Edited by asboannie

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.