Stocking Filler For Xmas

Steve G

Have had a good few plays out of this - excellent "must have" Xmas pressy for you all from Aunty or Sis.

All of their hits on original TV shows from the 60s / early 70's, the only let down being the speeded up version of "Rolling Stone". Other than that it's hits all the way and some curious shots from UK TV in 66 with some very early northern / mod dancing as well. I reckon this is the best DVD you'll get this Christmas. :(:(:(

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Have had a good few plays out of this - excellent "must have" Xmas pressy for you all from Aunty or Sis.

All of their hits on original TV shows from the 60s / early 70's, the only let down being the speeded up version of "Rolling Stone". Other than that it's hits all the way and some curious shots from UK TV in 66 with some very early northern / mod dancing as well. I reckon this is the best DVD you'll get this Christmas. :(:(:(

Apart from the Smokey one, Steve. Solve the dilema by asking Father Christmas for both.... :lol: Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

The Temptations one sounds quite good. i am always into ways you can get DVD's etc that have old 50's - 70's performances on them from soul stars unless they record something in say 80's/90's with a video that can be included to. They have to be released though no good if someone says i can copy anything on a dvd for you from there video etc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert