Unissued Jimmy Radcliffe Stormer "baby Please"

This number was to be released under a another name, like a couple of other Radcliffe vocal projects, with a nom de plume writing credit but got scrapped for other projects.

This is the man creating an early dancefloor filler that should have seen the shimmering of talc for unrestrained feet. :thumbsup:

You won't be finding anymore of these around... ever!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Very much like Garnet Mimms - Cry Baby

Actually Pete, this was written at around the same as Jimmy's "The Truth Hurts (But Not As Much As Your Lies)" That Garnet Mimms Covered On The LP.

Social source share

Blimey!

Have you got that "You can't lose something you never had" acetate for sale?

Sorry Dearboy!

Don't have it for sale but you will be able to get that and Jimmy's versions of "You Make Me Feel Like Someone", "This Diamond Ring", "Deep In The Heart Of Harlem", "Run To My Loving Arms" and Alternate takes of "Long After Tonight", "My Ship Is Comin' In", "(There Goes) The Forgotten Man" and more! on the upcoming "Where There's Smoke There's Fire" release due out early next year.

Social source share

Alternate takes of "Long After Tonight", "(There Goes) The Forgotten Man" and more! on the upcoming "Where There's Smoke There's Fire" release due out early next year.

How about these two? Alternate takes of both songs.

Will they be on the new release?

:thumbsup:

Sean

post-4120-1165100419_thumb.jpg

post-4120-1165100448_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sean Hampsey
Social source share

How about these two? Alternate takes of both songs.

Will they be on the new release?

:thumbsup:

Sean

I'd Have To Hear Them To Confirm That, But I Can Assure You That This Release Will Surprise A Lot Of People. Previously Unreleased Tracks And Lot's-O-Soul Including A Recording Received From Gene Pitney Just Before He Died.

Cheers!

Social source share

• 10 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert