Promoter Quits

Just thought i would pass on some info regarding the South Cheshire Soul Club .

I have quit as co-promoter of the Winsford Allnighter as of the 3rd Feb. I,ve been involved for the last 3 years and i,ve decided that i,ve taken it as far as i can. I would like to thank everyone of the DJ,s who have graced the decks over the 3years that i,ve been involved with the place But more importantly i would like to thank all the punters who made the pain of running a Nighter worthwhile. Dave Price & Sam Moore will continue to run the Nighter and i wish them every success in the future.

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I have quit as co-promoter of the Winsford Allnighter as of the 3rd Feb. I,ve been involved for the last 3 years and i,ve decided that i,ve taken it as far as i can. I would like to thank everyone of the DJ,s who have graced the decks over the 3years that i,ve been involved with the place But more importantly i would like to thank all the punters who made the pain of running a Nighter worthwhile. Dave Price & Sam Moore will continue to run the Nighter and i wish them every success in the future.

Steve

A fine job you did as well :huh:

Good luck in your retirement :unsure:

Take care

Martyn

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

hi Steve

Pity you 've quit mate because knowing you like I do your heart's in the right place. Although I haven't be to winsford since you were a co promoter. I haven't had chance to thanks you and Lou for coming down to my fifth party what a great night thanks anyway thanks

6 points clear now come on united happy new year to you and lou

regards Leon

PS PM ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER CHEERS

TALCUM POWER SOUL

WWW.GLOUCESTERFM.COM

EVERY WEDNESDAY 7PM-9PM

IN THE GLOUCSETER AREA 96.6FM

Edited by Glawsters Best
Social source share

Steve

steve..are you really quiting or do you want us all to beg you to stay?

post-2061-1167502533.jpg

Social source share

steve..are you really quiting or do you want us all to beg you to stay?

Sorry taken a few days to get back to people but just been to busy to come on here. Thanks for the kind words. But i,m defo quiting. So no campaign to get me to change my mind. I will be leaving part of my soul in Winsford so i think i will keep Winsford Soul as my name.

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert