Sheridan House

Ady Croasdell

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Deorah Foster - I Cant Hold Basck the Feeling/Whip It On Me - This ones for the steppers - not bad

Something Unique - Catch the Action/This Feeling Between Us - This is mid tempo - not bad as well

Both 12's and I don't know if the came out on 7's also

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

Thanks chaps keep 'em coming

On a 70s/80s theme has anyone got that O'Malley Jones on Airwave and were any of the other Airwave singles Kent Harris related.

There are some nice Marshall McQueen and Jean Shy tapes too, anyone know anything about these?

Possibly Sheridan House 78001 Robert Edwards Sweet on the top/Funky on the bottom was the one before the Ty & George you mentioned above Ady, this was the first on the label after the name change from Romark.

can somebody tell me if Janette Renee is 78003

Social source share

Possibly Sheridan House 78001 Robert Edwards Sweet on the top/Funky on the bottom was the one before the Ty & George you mentioned above Ady, this was the first on the label after the name change from Romark.

can somebody tell me if Janette Renee is 78003

It's 629 in my listing and Manships

I've got Robert Edwards, it's not all that good.

Thanks

Social source share

Thanks chaps keep 'em coming

On a 70s/80s theme has anyone got that O'Malley Jones on Airwave and were any of the other Airwave singles Kent Harris related.

There are some nice Marshall McQueen and Jean Shy tapes too, anyone know anything about these?

I have the O'Malley Jones and think I have one other on Airwave, do you want me to check anything when I get home?

Social source share

Laying For You Girl - o.malley jones - airwave

13373 refosoul

Hi Ady, clip of OJ, I think its great, good vocals if a little southern sounding for our late night venues I think. Credits are amazing, the record has the most credits I have ever seen. Here goes.

Airwave RecordsAll-Cities Records - Division and trademark of Airwave Records.1983 © Blue Music,

Studios Pranava Hitman Hollywood/CA Fidelity Studio Ca.

A&R Tom DePierro

Prod and Arranged Ceasar Valentine

Mixed by Michael Lee

Mix Engineer Micheal Boshears

Background Vocals Fred Tolley, Greg Lee, karen Jackson, Robin Alexander.

Written by Ceaser Valentine/O'Malley Jones.

All of this on the face of the label, unfortunately cant scan at moment but if you need sure could take picture and email you.B Side is Instr.

Sure there was article on Airwave in New Blackbeat so Steve G might know something.Did remember it was Tom De Pierro who was ex Motown exec who owned. Think Rod Shard on here may have known him.

Also think on RSF forum is a guy Robb K who had something (major) to do with label so sure you could contact him there.

Unfortunately cant find the other Airwave 45 I thought I had, but now sure its just plain white label with writing on pen that I got from Move records so may have misfiled, do remember it got some plays, if right memory!!

If you want anymore re this 45 get in touch.

Cheers

Jock

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert