Four Vandals

Guest in town Mikey

Thanks for the support Pete, Johnny and Janine. I was stewing at home last night, about whether I had backeddown too easily. But that comes from buying some awful crap at niters, and then listening to them in the cold light of day, without any stimulants.

I was surprised the 4 Vandals was still played at the Rocket despite 99% of the soul scene knowing what had happened with the 'PR' on that track, but it didnt stop me liking the Viennetta track.

Social source share

• Replies 57
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup: You know, you've got to hand it to Kev and the boys at Goldsoul because when it comes to maximising your profits and full potential from your stock, they are, without doubt, on the ball. The man's not even had a chance to let his win sink in and already .......

https://www.goldsoul.co.uk/shop/dvd/nsdvd.html

link

I find it strange that he's not advertised such a wonderful product on soul-source :D

Social source share

:thumbsup: You know, you've got to hand it to Kev and the boys at Goldsoul because when it comes to maximising your profits and full potential from your stock, they are, without doubt, on the ball. The man's not even had a chance to let his win sink in and already .......

https://www.goldsoul.co.uk/shop/dvd/nsdvd.html

==============

But for those actually on the scene the fact that he was on the X factor is neither here nor there. It's not going to influence anybody into buying it. They'll look at the track listing and make their decisions from there. Or do you think that someone outside the scene is gonna punch Steve whatsisface into Google, cos he wants to own everything he's recorded :D

Winnie:-)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert