the old fashioned play list

Mcqueen2649

11 hours ago, Mcqueen2649 said:

Any chance of a return of the old fashioned playlist or is there no place for it any more in the mix cloud world. See Greg Belson gave both in his submission.

Do not have the time or talent to knock up a mix cloud but can still type out a play list or two! As there are so many events listed recently it would be nice to see some good ole play lists just to see what's going down around the country.

Not a big fan of playlists...it does nothing to enhance the event....in my opinion

Its great for DJ's to show off their 'wares'...but not so good if you are trying to fill a venue in 'realtime'

Have you thought of going out to a venue to listen to what is played  ? and thats with respect...wherever poss I try to get to 'new' events when I can to sample whats on offer

Edited by Jez Jones
mistake
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2023 at 20:16, Mcqueen2649 said:

Any chance of a return of the old fashioned playlist or is there no place for it any more in the mix cloud world. See Greg Belson gave both in his submission.

Do not have the time or talent to knock up a mix cloud but can still type out a play list or two! As there are so many events listed recently it would be nice to see some good ole play lists just to see what's going down around the country.

we still have the 'old' playlist forum here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/forum/138-event-playlists/

its in the archive (second level) but was left open for people to post

if there's a demand and if it gets used, can look at bringing it back to the first level

over to you the people...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!