Paul Toole aka Pablo Mesqualito

Bunderthollox

As noome else has said as yet Immensely sorry to hear that the owner of Records Revival, Scarborough,  Paul Toole aka Tooley, aka Pablo Mesqualito a big soul and beat dj and soul collector has passed away (July 30th) after illness that had dogged him this year, shortly after gigging at Glasto,   a very short while after undergoing  cancer surgery. 

I'm sure a lot of people will have met Paul en-route to niters on the East Coast for niters. Lots more details on his Facebook page.  We met 2 year ago, instant pals.. and he was kind and generous,  with a superb sense of humour.  

• Up vote 2
Social source share

40 minutes ago, Modernsoulsucks said:

Only about a month ago corresponded with him on here and he seemed pretty upbeat.

We exchanged a lot of laughs about the scene in general,  only linked up 2 years ago, through the shop,  even losing his eye as he did this year was,  just yeah I'm gonna crack on,  I think,  by look of a couple of posts I missed,  Tooley was getting set to fly when he drove down to Glasto and djed. That was ending 25.6. and he died end of July. Huge respects to family and friends.  

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!